Don't die

We were teleporterted to shigaraki. I saw aizawa on the ground. Nomu was walking beside him "F/n! Clara! Get away!" He yelled. we looked away from him. Shigaraki walked up to me. "Where is he?! Where is all might" He asked.

"I don't know. He didn't show." I said. Aizawa looks shocked. Shigaraki started to scratch his neck. "No..." Aizawa said

Shigaraki laughed. "He will be here soon. For now I have a question for you. How does it feel to be betrayed by your students?" Shigaraki asked aizawa.

Shigaraki put his hand on aizawas shoulder. Aizawa screamed loudly. Clara hugged me and held her ears. I was used to the screams. It wasn't my first battle. It won't even be my first kill but clara... She hasn't even seen a dead body yet. 

Aizawa was now on the ground almost dead. "if he doesn't show up then will make a example out of his students!" He said pointing at deku, froppy, and Mineta. He ran to them and tried to put his hand on dekus face.

Deku used his quirk to try and hurt shigaraki. He missed though. All might came bursting through. "Never fear for I am here!" He said but he wasn't smiling. He was angry. He ran to aizawa and got him out the way.

All might then grabbed me and clara. The rest showed up right then. "Are you two ok?" He asked me and clara. We didn't answer. "You villains always say you have a moral reason but truthfully you love it! You do this because you want to hurt people!" All might screamed. Shigaraki laughed "you hear that f/n and clara! You must love it as much as I do! Especially you f/n" He yelled laughing.

"All might! Get away from them!" Todoroki screamed. He looked at us confused.

"Sorry all might but we're no friends. Clara do it now." I said. She used her quirk to hold him down. He broke out though. He was more than shocked.

Shigaraki walked up to clara. "You stupid girl! You let him go!" He went to grab her I stopped him. "You touch her and I'll kill you." I said he growled. "Your in no position to make threats!" He said slapping me but it's better then what he normally does.

All might fought nomu and won. Deku broke his legs and hands. All might was tired and that was easy to see. "I win" all might said. Shigaraki just laughed. "You think that was supposed to beat you? Our real weapon was right under your nose this whole time. To think the girl no one even thought twice of would be the most important person here. " Shigaraki said with a crazy smile.

I walked up infront of all might. "f/n?! She is quirkless!" Bakugou said confused as how I could win. "your wrong bakugou. I'm not quirkless. i just couldn't use it because I didn't want to get caught." I said looked staight in all mights eyes. The ground around me turned black. Clara backed away shaking.

"W-who are you" he asked. "This is f/n l/n also known as silent plage. One of the biggest hero killers for 7years. She has been trained for one reason. To kill the no 1 hero! Now kill him!" Shigaraki yelled.

"First I want her here" I said he started to scratxh his neck. "First him!" He said again. "No! I've worked for years now and I want to make sure she is ok!" I said

He looked at kugarigi and nodded. Kugarigi disappeared and reappeared with dolly. I sighed in realf. Clara ran to her. "Done now kill him!" He yelled.

I could see dolly's face go to horror after hearing that. She never knew about what I did. Who I was. As far as she is considered I'm still the same person I was when we were kids.

Clara's pov

I ran to dolly. "Your alive let's go! We have to go! We can make it out alive." I whispered into her ear while hugging her. "Done now kill him!" Shigaraki screamed. Dolly's face turned to horror. F/n turned to all might. "We can't let her clara!" Dolly said quietly. "We can she's gone to far already. You don't know here like I do. She is not the same person anymore. She's not our sister." I said crying.

"She will be gone forever if she does this! Especially if we leave her behind! If she wasn't our sister then why is she fighting for us. It's easy to see she could escape no problem." She said crying to. She is right even if I don't want dolly to be around f/n anymore. She is still family.

"When did you become the older sister" I said trying to breath. She shook her head.

I nodded and we got up and ran infront of f/n. Goodbye kirishima I love you so much.

Your pov

I was about to kill him when dolly and  clara ran infront of me. "don't do it please!" Clara screamed. "Get out the way" I said. "No we can't let you!" Dolly said. "We have to. Were so close to being free! I know what I'm doing" I yelled.

"You can't! You will lose your self if you do! Please I don't want to lose you again" dolly said. "Dolly you've already lost me. Please get out of the way." I said looking her with a blank face. She stood strong but you can see Clara whispering. She was scared of me. Suddenly something shoved through there stomachs.

"Dolly? Clara?" I whispered. A tree root pulled out of them. I looked for where it came from. A villain had controlled the trees. I killed him and turned him to dust.

I dropped to my knees. They were holding hands. "Hold on I'll save you! I can fix this!" I said trying to stop the bleeding. "F/n that's enough" dolly said smiling. "See you still care. Goodbye f/n i love you." dolly said closing her eyes.

Clara watched her younger sister that she fought for die infront of her. Clara was dieing to. There was not stopping it. The hole was so big. I'm surprised she is still breathing (movie magic ✨) "no... I don't want to die." She said crying. I rubbed my hand on her face. "I'm sorry" I said. There was no answer just her staring at me with lifeless eyes.

I felt my quirk start to get out of control. It started to kill everything around me like a plage. 

"You should have listened to me" shigaraki said. I looked at him crying "you did this!" I yelled holding onto the girls. "don't worry you will join them soon." He said about to touch me.

Just before he did he got shot in each leg and arms. They retreated quickly. I looked at all might. "Aren't you supposed to be a hero?! You could have saved them! Your fast enough but you just stood there!" I screamed. He had no words.

I got up and walked to him. "Your lucky. I would kill you now but since shigaraki wants you dead. I will keep you alive." I said wiping my tears.

Heros surrounded us. "This is how it will go! I will be left alone to watch and keep all might alive! If even one of you try and take me in I'll kill everone 400 mile radius!" I said.

To prove my point I used my qurk to destroy the whole rain forest part. It turned to dust I seconds. Everyone backed off.

I will get revenge for you both. clara, dolly I love you.