l-like?

It's been a while since everything happened. Kirishima and I are really close. He understands how I feel about my family. He cared for my sister just as much as me. Lately though I have been having these weird feelings around him. It's like I have butterflies in my stomach.

I was walking around when Mina jumped on my shoulder. "Hay f/n I need to talk to you!" She said giggling. "What?" I asked kinda rudely. "Sooo you and Kirishima?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. "What?" I asked confused. "Ugg do you like him?" She said in a du tone.

I blushed "no of course not!" I said. "Awww you do! You like him you like him!" She yelled. "Like who?" Kirishima said coming up behind me. He flung his arm around me. "Y-" I cut Mina off. "No one, she is making assumptions" I said quickly glaring at her. He poked his bottom lip out. "Please tell me who he is?" Kirishima begged. "No" I said quickly running away with Mina.

"Don't do that!" I yelled. She laughed really hard. "He looked like he was mad. Maybe he likes you to hahaha" she said in the ground now. "I said I dont- wait what do you mean mad?" I said confused. "Your so stupid f/n" she said.

I stormed off to my next class. The rest of the day I couldn't help but think about it. Me? Like? Kirishima? I mean he is hot but no of course not... I couldn't... Even if I did he liked my sister not me. That would be weird right?

My head was jumbled up because of Mina! Couldn't she keep her mouth shut?

I was walking when someone grabbed me and dragged into a room. I was about to use my quirk but the started to shout. "Wait it's me! Kirishima! You know your best friend!" He said holding his hands up in surrender. "Geez you bought gave me a heart attack! What?!" I said hitting his arm laughing.

He laughed to "your so cute some times" he said. I blushed "what?" I said he realized what he said and stopped laughing. He was now a blushing mess. "umm I mean I ment umm ok I give lying isn't manly. I said you were cute! There" he said putting his head in his hands.

"H-hay it's ok Kirishima people can think that stuff... I guess. I bet you would say the same thing to mina" I said trying to play it off cool. "But that's the thing f/n. I actually pulled you in here to talk to you about that. So umm I-i don't know how to s-say this b-but after I talked to d-denki and bakugou. I realized that t-these aren't normal feelings you just have f-for a friend and I know we haven't known each other long except for about 2-3 months now (just go along with it) but I like you I think and when Mina said something about another guy I got kind jealous. I knew I had to tell you because it wouldn't be manly if i didn't" he said trying to explain everything.

"Kirishima I know what your talking about. I have the same feeling t-to but is it right? Don't you think we are kind betraying her by even having this conversation?" I asked scratching my neck. He looked shocked but he nodded. "I know I had the same thought to. That's probably the reason I didn't figure out this sooner. It's actually mostly what I talked to denki and bakugou for. The made me realize that she would want us to be happy. Even if it meant we were together." He said hopefully.

"Are you sure? I've done so much and who knows what will happen in the future." I said looking away. "Hay we can get through that together. Plus you may not be able to rewright the past but we can make a future together. Only if you want though. No pressure of course" he said hold my hands.

"O-ok" I said both of use were a blushing mess. I felt him come closer to my face. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. Slowly he moved in and meet mine. His were kinda rough. It was unexpecting because his lips always looked so soft.

I slowly pulled away and put my head on his. "You remember that time we went to the mall and you guys did that fashion completion?" I said. He held I eyebrow up. "Ya what about it?" He said smiling. "Well I didn't want to actually say who won but it was you" I said. He laughed and hugged me close.

"Hay kiri do you mind if I call you kiri?" I asked. Mostly because I've been wanting to call him that for a while. "If course it's cute but only if I get to call you baby" he said we both laughed.