Chapter Six

You get dressed and go downstairs.

You notice Pico standing at the front door, you also notice the trash bags everywhere. You didn't expect the trash bags you saw from the other day to disappear, but you did expect Pico to clean up.

"Are you ever going to clean this mess up?" You ask.

"I have but it's not a main priority." Pico replied.

"You should really clean it up- It's blocking almost every room." You start holding your nose.

"I can see why we split. You're a little too tidy." Pico says while opening the door.

"The smell doesn't bother you?" You ask him.

"No, I've gone nose blind. Anyway- If it's such a big issue clean it yourself." Pico walks outside.

You close and lock the door behind him.

"Where is the cafe even located at?" You look around the neighborhood dazed.

"Follow me I know a short cut." Pico points forward.

"A alleyway?" You ask.

"Yeah, if we cut like three or more alleyways we can find the cafe." Pico grinned.

"How do you not know how many alleyways it is exactly?" I ask Pico.

"It's all about trust. Do you trust me?" Pico stares at me, waiting for a reply

You began fiddling your fingers.

"Sure... I trust you." You try and fake smile.

Pico grabs your hand and you two start walking down "the first alleyway".

"This is kinda scary- If you ask me." You say under your breath.

"How? It's broad daylight." Pico says.

"Trash bags, rats, unfriendly people possibly lurking in one." You squeeze Pico's hand.

"You're overreacting. Besides if something does come up, I'll protect you." Pico says confidently.

You two take a left and go in the "second alleyway".

"See we're almost there!" Pico exclaimed.

"I doubt it." You say.

You two then take a right into the very last alleyway.

At the end of the alleyway you see the alleged cafe.

"See we're here!" Pico exclaimed once more.

You couldn't believe that Pico's directions actually lead you into the right path, you began to ponder to yourself if you could trust Pico.

You two then walk in.
Pico then orders a booth, while you're dazed looking around the place. The cafe looked extremely homey and had this weird aura drawing you into it.

The waiter leads you to your booth.
The table was near a window but however you did catch an eye on the elderly couple behind you.

You and Pico sit down next to each other.

"Okay step one on being mature is how to properly order something." Pico said while holding up his hand.

"You're aware that I already know how-"
Before you could speak you were cut off.

"I mean you could improve. Because you're obviously lacking to an extent." Pico says.

You start looking at the menu, seeing what the cafe had to offer.