Chapter Nine

(PLS I swore I posted chapter 8 before deleting wattpad well anyways-)

The person speaks, sounding very feminine. Obviously your ex girlfriend.

"Um- Hello, who's this?" She sounded quite puzzled.

"You don't recognize my number?" I say devastated.

"Oh? I still have no clue who you are... But for whatever reason you sound familiar." I could hear her muttering to herself.

"Yes. Because I am familiar!" I shouted.

"You could possibly be familiar but I honestly doubt I personally know you-" She cuts me off.

"Hmm- did I go on a date with you like months ago? I am quite the charmer. Besides if you're not saved as a contact I'm clearly not interested. Weird you went all out of your way to find my number~" She sounded quite cocky.

"I have no idea what you're talking about... But it's me your boy-" Pico glares at me so I correct myself.

"Your ex-boyfriend. I just wanted to check up on you hence what's going on." I say as I adjust my posture.

"OOH it's you- Oh just ignore that other stuff I said... Anyway- I swore you died." I could feel the embarrassment in her voice.

"Di- Died?!" I gasp.

"Yeah. Weren't you shot by Pico?" She asked.

"No, Pico's right next to me." I rub the back of my head and laugh, embarrassed.

"Confused. Did you guy's like make up-" Before she could continue Pico interrupted her.

"Can you just ask her how she's doing so we can this over with?!" I see Pico shaking his fist.

"Oooh looks like someone's salty. Mad he broke up with you?" She sounded even more stuck up than before.

"Actually not mad- See your EX-boyfriend is calling you to cut all ties with you." Pico crosses his arms.

"Wait... What?" I could hear the confusion in her voice.

"He's not wrong... But- I wanted to see how you were doing since, I'll be cutting all ties with you." I look to the ground and debate to myself if this were the right decision.

"What are you saying?!" She asked.

"In short, I'm breaking up with you." I look to the ground waiting for a response.

"Oh- I guess I'm losing everyone." It sounded like she were sniffling.

"Don't fall for that. She's obviously fake crying." Pico rolls his eyes and starts walking forward.

"Huh? Losing everyone?" I ask her.

"You see. Ever since that news broadcast my mother has left town. My father on the other hand hasn't been answering my calls. And now today you're breaking up with me. I haven't been the best girlfriend in the world but I still appreciate you, good luck with your new possible partner." She hangs up the phone.

"Thank god that's over." Pico mutters.

"Ugh- You could be a little more sensitive she lost her parents." I point my shaky hand at Pico.

"She's most likely lying to make you feel bad." He shrugs.

"What if she's not?!" I bare my teeth.

"Then boo hoo I guess." He dismisses her feelings.

"I can't believe- You're so ridiculous!" I storm off.

He quickly catches up to me and span me around.

"I didn't mean what I said but- She was clearly using you for her own amusement, it's funny how naive you are. You failed to notice. But besides... I'll try and treat you better than her." He pats my head.

"What am I a pet?" I cross my arms and turn around.

"You're into puppy play?!" Pico's eyes were wide and he stood still like a statue.

"What's that? I have no clue what that is.." I tilt my head.

"It's basically a BDSM role-play where people imitate adolescent canine behavior in order to get off." Pico replied.

"I honestly have no words- And no I'm not into that. Besides you really need to stop mentioning stuff like that out loud what if someone gets "uncomfortable" or offended." I put my hand on my hip and point my finger at him.

"Fuck what people think? Not like anyone's reading our conversation. If anyone is judging our conversation then fuck them." He dismisses what I was desperately trying to point out.

"Ugh- Just take me home you idiot." I scuff.

Finally home we walk inside and lock the door of course.

"Surprised, the place didn't get deleted while we were gone." I looked around the place.

"Eh- I mean we still have like... two days left." Pico shrugged.

"Don't ruin the mood!" I shouted at him.

"Okay fine- The bucket lists?" Pico asked.

"What about the bucket lists? Like, elaborate." I roll my eyes.

"Do you want to add anything to them?" Pico leans over to me.

"I mean... I guess. But I don't know what else to add." I rubbed my cheek.

"Have you ever stolen anything?" Pico leaned over to me again.

"N-No! I've always payed for everything I buy." I ensure to Pico.

"You could try. It's ever so satisfying." Pico grins.

"So you've done it before?" I felt utterly disgusted but I wasn't really surprised.

"Did you really just ask me- Yes, yes I have." Pico said confidently.

"The world ends in two days.. You might as well live life a little, y'know." Pico winked.

"Oh fine- I guess this won't be too bad... I guess." I air out the collar of my shirt.

"Anyway- I'm tired. We should go to bed." Pico suggested.

We walk upstairs then into his bedroom, we both strip and climb our ways into bed.

"Do you wanna try something new?" I could feel Pico whispering in my ear.

"Eugh- I'm trying to sleep. Besides I feel like someone is watching us." I put my head back down.

"The curtain is open- Whoops." He says.

After closing the curtain he grabs a box from underneath the bed, then slams it in the middle.

"Check it out." Pico puts his hands behind his head.

"What is this stuff-" I look at the box.

I read out "Pico's play things" aloud.

"EW put that away- God... Imagine if a kid saw that-" I roll my eyes.

"And why would a kid be in my house?" Pico asked.

"Just shut up you idiot, go to sleep." I slam a pillow on his face.