Chapter Seven

(Switching back to the in game language because I've gotten used to it.)

It's been a few days since your date and you start to notice a foul odor coming from downstairs.

"Oe ee ae?" Maybe it's time to clean up. You ask.

Pico nods and you follow him downstairs.

You notice the trash bags are leaking some weird red liquid, a bloody red, however you're too naive to comprehend what's truly going on.

"ae oe ee ee ae?" What's that red liquid leaking from the bags, Pico? Paint? You ask while pointing at the weird red substance.

Pico ignores you and takes the two trash bags out, you presume to a dumpster.

Ironically the two bags Pico took were blocking the dining room, you decide to walk in and explore since you haven't been able to.

You notice a birthday banner that said "Happy Birthday Pico!" on it.

The banner had several bullet holes in it.

"Obby ba ee ae..." That's pretty strange. You ponder to yourself.

You look to your left to see the kitchen, that was also blocked by three more bags with the same weird red substance leaking.

You feel a slight tap on your shoulder.

"Bru bru bru?" I need you're help, I need to let go of some thing's. Pico said.

"Oe ee ae!" Of course I'll help! You nod.

"awai obby ba obby?" But with what exactly? You scratch your head.

Pico hands you a mop.

"Bru bru bru bru bru." Just mop up all the red liquid on the floor. Make sure to dip the mop in bleach first, I'll take care of these last three bags.

You see Pico slowly dragging out the last three bags, leaving a straight line of the red liquid.

You dip the mop in a bucket of bleach water and start mopping up the strange liquid on the ground.

A few minutes pass and your task has been accomplished.

"ob to ta tie ob to ta tie?" What's with the birthday banner? It has bullet holes in it? I ask Pico.

"Barble-bar-bar-bar-bar." I don't wanna talk about it.

Seems as though something bad happened that day, I might as well not ask anything else.

"ba be bo ba be bo ba be bo ba be bo." Seems like something bad happened that day... Maybe we should throw it away so it doesn't remind you of that day. I suggested.

"bar-bar-bar-bar-bar." Yeah, I suppose we can throw it away. Pico smiled.

In no time the house looked spotless.
The weird odor was gone and so were the trash bags.

"Barble barble bru bru bru." I need to recharge my battery. Pico said while stretching.

"Oe ee ae." So do I. I yawn.

I follow Pico upstairs into his bedroom, we both strip and climb our way into bed.

I felt cold and decided to cuddle with Pico for warmth.

"eee aee aeee ae?" Is this technically our bedroom or no? I ask while holding Pico's hand.

"Barb barble barb barble bru bru?" What do you mean? Pico asked while squeezing my rear.

"Eay Ey EE AI ae oe." I refer to this room as your bedroom... But basically since I kinda live here now I thought it would be our bedroom.I rub Pico's abs.

"Bru bru bru?" I suppose so?Pico scratched his head.

"Oooe eee ai." Kiss me Pico.

We slowly inch our way in for a kiss.

Pico kisses me on my lips, our tongues intertwine with one another, Pico stops kissing me breaking the salvia that was bound together.

Pico starts sucking on my neck giving me hickies.

"Do be da... da." I can't find the exact words to describe you but I can't forgive myself for leaving you.

"oo ee eee ee." I would actually like to get back together.

Pico pushes my face in for another kiss, this kiss were a really long one and I enjoyed every last second of it.

After that kiss we finally went to bed, in the same spoon position we always do.