Chapter Twenty-Eight (Ending)

|The amount of spelling errors- I desperately need to stop writing late at night or just in general. Please comment if you find any 😭|

|Boyfriend's POV|
I slowly opened my eyes, revealing that had been a dream... well a nightmare.

However, it wasn't night anymore and the sun gleamed through the curtains. Nearly blinding me. I look over at the alarm clock, my vision still foggy hence I had just woken up. Once my vision cleared up I read aloud.

"12:30 P.M" I read.

That must've meant-

I quickly run downstairs and see Pico on the couch, he was like a corpse, he didn't move and his face was very pale.

"Pico..?" I asked aloud.

"Ah- You finally woke up..." He struggled to gasp for air.

The house was very quiet- Too quiet.

"Where are the others?" I ask him.

"They had left to get you medicine because they assumed you were sick- They haven't shown up since." Pico replied.

"You're not saying they're..." I look over at the ground.

Pico sighed. Unsure what happened to them.

Then suddenly... Pico had started to disintegrate from his feet up.

I reach over to grab his hand but it was too late.

I couldn't even say goodbye, I couldn't even give him a kiss goodbye. My once enemy then boyfriend had disappeared right in front of my eyes.

I fall to my knees, all hope had been lost and the world had come to an end.

A slideshow of memories of me and Pico started playing in my head, only if that could've lasted forever.

The ground started rapidly shaking, all the furniture in the house started deleting one by one, once it finished the walls and everything else vanished.

I had been sent to the black void similar to the dream I had last night.

"If this was Senpai's hideout I could possibly reunite everyone again." I told myself.

With that crumb of confidence a little hope had been given back to me.

"DADDY... dearest!" I yelled.

But my voice echoed across the black void.

I started running across the black void yelling more names.

"EX-... Girlfriend?"

"PUMP! SKID!"

"LILA LEMON! DEMON!"

No response whatsoever.

That little crumb of hope had been wasted on nothing.

I stopped running and started walking across the black avoid, my head empty and my motivation to keep trying had weakened, until I had bumped into the devil himself.

"You never learn how to give up, huh? Surprised you're still alive. So that must mean..." Senpai gasped.

"What are you talking about?" I felt a slight pain of annoyance in my head.

"You must be the game's last asset- You see Boyfriend.xml you are a character in this game called Friday Night Funkin' and I want to reclaim this world from the filthy hands of Daddy Dearest." Senpai said.

"If I'm this alleged "game's" last asset wouldn't that delete the game and you?" I asked.

"ANYTHING to get back at Daddy dearest! Besides I haven't thought that through- I always have everything planned of what I'm going to say or do. But now since you survived I guess I'll have to do an emergency plan b." Senpai slammed his hand on a button.