Chapter two

Ironically music started playing once he started beatboxing.

"Garble garble bar bar garble garble bar bar bar bar bar bar bar bar." Pico said, his voice was incredibly deep.
Almost sounded like he glued his nose shut, however you actually liked his voice and thought it was pretty attractive.

"Gobby gab gab gab... Gooby gab gab gab gabby gum gab." You said, while feeling insecure, hence, you literally just copied Pico.

"Garble barble barb barb barble barb barb barble barble barble barb barb barb." Pico said while swinging the gun he was holding.

"Ooh gobby obb obby thigh thigh obby i i thigh." You say.

"Garble garble bar bar garble garble bar bar bar bar bar bar bru." Pico said while doing some bizarre dance.

"Obby otta get that roll awai obby ba obby ba obby ba wooa." You say, desperately trying your best to hit high notes.

"Garble garble bar bar garble bar bar bar bar bar bar bru." Pico said sounding more aggressive, hence, he were losing.

The two of you start singing/beatboxing at the same time, in harmony, Pico desperately tries to get the upper-hand. But you manage just in time to beat him.

Pico is exhausted but you go on anyway, you say your last verse and you win.

However, before the round could fade to black you hear a shooting sound. Your girlfriend quickly runs away without out you.

You turn around where you heard the sound and see Pico, his eyes were a bright red, piercing through your soul.

You look around confused because your prize to win has basically left you behind, there basically was no purpose to continue.

However...

Pico dropped the microphone he was holding and the gun he was holding as well.

He began starring at you hinting something.

You looked around.

"Wabby wa wa?" You asked.

"Wabby wa wa?" means "can I even do so?"

"Bru bru." Pico nodded his head yes.

You dropped the microphone, you felt so free.

"WABBY WA WA!" You screamed with joy.

"Watty wa wa?" You asked, wondering how you could pay Pico back.

"Garble gobby gab gab." Pico said while blushing, he asked for a kiss.

"Gobby ga ga gab gab." Okay, just this once. You said while winking.

You two share a tender kiss near the stereo, your faces both completely red.

You two hold hands and walk past the player's field of vision.

The player closes the games tab and uninstalls it, eh they were probably a homophobe.