Chapter Fourteen

"But... how do we exactly start?" I rubbed my cheek.

"We learn her likes and dislikes." Pump said.

"Yeah! Yeah! We also learn what she's attracted to." Skid cheered.

Skid and Pump crossed their arms and started nodding to one another.

"Is- Is that it?" I looked over to Pico.

"Pff.. No. There's way more steps." Skid shook his head.

"Then share." Pico's voice sounded like he were getting irritated.

"Basically after those two steps we-" Pump got caught off by Skid once again.

"We give the suitor a makeover!" Skid exclaimed.

They were incredibly hyped about their plan and flat out ignored the flaws in it.

The two started rejoicing, spinning each other around like a merry go around.

"This could possibly work- But I don't feel like spending money on this..." Pico sighed.

"Besides doomsday is tomorrow- How long is this going to take?" Pico muttered.

Pump and Skid started holding hands, starring deep into our souls.

"Rather than asking numerous questions we could just try." Skid and Pump said at once.

Looked like something from a horror movie but I couldn't figure out the name.

"So... How do we figure out what she's attracted to?" I noticed while asking that everyone were giving me the stink eye.

"Is something wrong?" I rubbed my chin.

"You're a idiot-" Pico shook his head.

"Can someone elaborate?" I scratched my head, the awkwardness in the room eating me whole.

"Not like you two used to date or anything-"
Pico rolled his eyes, waving his hands all over the place.

"Oh... Yeah-" I started pondering.

"Care to share?" Pico asked.

"I remember she said she liked my hair." I said.

"Blue hair dye. Yes, we can just extract the remaining dye from your hair and dye Kaleb's hair." Pico grinned.

"Or we could shave it all off!" Pump and Skid yelled.

"I meant hairstyle... I swear I did. I dunno if she likes the color but she likes the style." I breath in heavily.

"Just- Don't cut my hair... Please." I begged.

"Fine!" Scuffed Pico.

"Does she like anything else?" Pico asked.

"I'm not really sure- I didn't really ask her what she liked on guy's when we were dating." I replied.

"God this is hopeless." Pico muttered.

"Is something wrong, boys?" Skid's mother asked, walking up towards us.

"Well yeah... I'm trying to find out my ex-girlfriend's interests so we can matchmake her." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Say no more!" She replied.

"You're going to help?" I felt a sudden urge to start celebrating.

"Why wouldn't I? I love cheesy romance movies- And oh to be in one in real life would be ever so exciting." She held her hand to her face, placing it on her cheek.