Forest

"huff, huff "

George was running fast into the forest. A man was chasing him with a knife. He looked back and the man was gone. He stopped and took a deep breath.

"Phew, I lost him. There's another problem though... I'm lost in the forest." George said sighing.

He kept walking, trying to find the way out. But at last, he quit. He's actually lost in a big forest. He sat down below a tree and decided to have a rest.

A man with a green hoodie and a derpy smiley mask walked up to George. He tied George up. He then bought George to somewhere.

When George woke up, he was tied to a chair. He looked around and so no one. He was currently in a cave.

"U-uhm, hello? Is anyone there?" George said.

"You're finally awake." The man said walking out of the dark. A smirk formed behind his mask.

"W-who are you? Why did you bring me here?" George asked with a scared tone.

"Oh, my bad. I'm Dream. I brought you here because I saw you were running from a little someone I know." Dream said walking towards George.

"Then why am I tied up?" George asked.

"Normally when people get brought here, they would probably run out of here sooooo." Dream said touching the rope that was used to tie George up.

"Can I be untied now?" George asked.

"No, not yet. Let me go get someone first." Dream said walking out of the cave.

He came back with the person who was chasing George. George's eyes widened.

"Isn't he the one who was trying to kill me?" George said.

"Yeah. Well actually no. This is Sapnap. He's a good friend of mine. I told him to only chase you into the forest." Dream said.

"Yeah, sorry for chasing you here. Dream's always forcing me to these kinds of stuff." Sapnap shrugged.

"It's fine," George said. "Can I be untied now?" He said trying to get out of the ropes.

Dream walked closer to George and untied him. George's wrists and legs had scars of the rope but it was fine.

"You can go, George. I'll see you soon anyway." Dream said. A smirk was hidden behind his mask.

George was questioning what Dream meant. He's probably just joking. He then walked out of the cave. He looked around trying to find the way back home. Sapnap then walked up to him.

"Here, you'll probably need this to find your way back home," Sapnap said giving George a compass.

"Thank you," George said smiling.

Sapnap only nodded and walked back into the cave. George followed the compass back home. Not long after, he made it home. He had a nice and fresh shower and went to sleep.

Little did he know, Dream had been following him. He was standing on his window staring at George. He smiled.

He then left. The next morning, George woke up. He walked to the window and took a deep breath.

"Ah, another wonderful morning." He said smiling.

George then saw a letter on the window. He picked it up. He started reading it.

"Hope you had a good sleep, Georgie. Meet me in the forest, I'll be waiting for you :)

- Dream"

"Did I even tell him my name? How- Okay whatever, I'm just gonna go get ready and walked to the forest again." George said walking to his bathroom.

After he finished, he started walking to the forest. He looked around and tried to find Dream. Suddenly, Dream popped out of nowhere.

"Georgie! You finally here! I've been waiting for you for so long!" Dream excitedly said.

"Gah! Don't scare me like that. Also, how did you know my name?" George asked.

"I've been watching for you for so long~" Dream said with an innocent smile.

"And what does that mean?" George asked looking at Dream.

"You don't have to know." Dream said looking back with a smile.

Dream then grabbed George's hand. George was confused and tried to let go but failed.

"Don't worry. I'm going to bring you somewhere. Just follow me!" Dream said running towards the direction of west.

George couldn't do anything so he only followed. After a while, Dream stopped at an edge. George looked up. The sun was setting. (pretend it's like 6pm or some shit) Sadly, he couldn't see the beautiful colours of the sunset.

Dream then pulled something out of his pocket. EnChroma colourblind glasses. He wore them on George. George's eyes shone.

"A-are these for me?" George asked looking at Dream.

"Yea, it is." Dream smiled at George.

"Thank you, Dream." George said enjoying the sunset.

"Your welcome, George." Dream said.

Both of them sat down on the grass floor and enjoyed the beautiful sunset. Dream then hugged George. George melted into his chest, enjoying Dream's warm feeling. Dream smiled.

I KNOW I KNOW I PROBABLY WROTE SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE BUT IT'S MOSTLY DIFFERENT SO SHHH >:( Other than that, TWO CHAPTERS IN A DAY??? WOAHHHHH this one is short tho :/