Stuck

Spoilers from George's stream from today or technically yesterday for some people?- yes, I did speedrun this while in class. yes, I did try my best to memorise what they said to write this. yes, this is also very cringy.

---

George was just talking to Quackity on the phone on stream. Then, he got a call from Dream. 

"Dream's calling. I'm going to end the call with you Quackityy. Bye" 

He then pressed the end call button and answered Dream's call. 

"Dream I'm streaming, I'm streaming," George said.

"George! Sapnap's stuck." Dream said from the other side of the phone. 

"What?" George said laughing. 

"His ass got stuck while getting through the door!" Dream said. 

"WHAT? How did he get stuck?" George said laughing out loud.

"His ass is too thick." Dream said.

George only laughed. The chat was also spamming "sapnap's ass is too thicc". 

(third-person pov of what happened in Dream and Sapnap's shared house before Dream called George)

Dream was chasing Sapnap in the house. Sapnap was running and screaming as fast as he could. Dream was only laughing while chasing him. Then, when he was trying to get through a door. He got stuck instead. 

"I- you really are just so thick, Sapnap." Dream wheezed out. 

"Shut the fuck up, Dream." Sapnap said rolling his eyes.

"I'm gonna go call George and tell him about this." Dream said smirking. 

"Don't-" Sapnap said being cut off by Dream's phone ringing sounds. 

"Too late." Dream said with a smirk. 

George picked up the call and Dream smiled. Sapnap only sighed. 

"Dream I'm streaming," George said.

"George! Sapnap's stuck." Dream said. 

"What?" George said laughing.

"His ass got stuck while getting through the door!" Dream said.

"WHAT? How did he get stuck?" George said laughing out loud.

"His ass is too thick." Dream said.

Sapnap only listened to the conversation between both of them and scoffed. 

"I'm going to end the call now. Bye, Dream." George said still laughing. 

"Bye." Dream said. 

He then saw the call ended. He looked up at Sapnap. Now isn't this a good opportunity to do the things I want to do to him... He thought, smirking. 

"You are being awfully quiet, Dream. I can't see what you're doing but I'm very sure you're thinking about something." Sapnap said. 

"Oh? What do you think I'm thinking about?" Dream said walking closer to Sapnap. 

"I don't know. Probably something about-" Sapnap said being cut off by Dream touching his ass. 

"I- DREAM! You're such a perv," he said rolling his eyes. 

"Oh am I now?" Dream said sliding his hand across Sapnap's ass. 

"What do you think, asshole?" Sapnap said whining a bit after.

Dream heard Sapnap's whine and smirked. Sapnap then used one of his hands to cover his mouth.

"You want this, don't you? Hmm?" Dream said and smirked.

Sapnap only let out a muffled whine. Dream only chuckled. He then pulled down Sapnap's shorts and boxers, making Sapnap blush in embarrassment. (don't question how he got it off) 

"Oh, don't be embarrassed. It's not even the first time we've done this." Dream said rolling his eyes. 

"Well, it's still embarrassing when you're stuck between a door and is going to be fucked by a man." Sapnap scuffed. 

Dream only laughed at what Sapnap said. He then took off his own shorts and boxers. Sapnap heard the loud *thump* and blushed even darker. He's actually doing this... oh my god. He then let go of one of his hands from his mouth. 

"Are you okay with no lube?" Dream asked worryingly. 

Sapnap nodded. Dream then spat out some of his salivae (Grammarly told me to change it to salivae HELP IT'S SO FUNNY) into his hand and rubbed it on his dick to not make Sapnap hurt so bad. He then lined up his dick and moved a bit, teasing Sapnap. Sapnap only whined, wanting Dream to not tease him anymore. Dream only laughed a bit and pushed the whole thing in. 

"h-HAh~ D-dREam~" Sapnap moaned out.

Dream then started thrusting in and out. Sapnap whimpered. Dream then stopped.

"Are you okay? Should I stop?" He said worryingly. 

"No- no, it's fine. Just go a bit slower." Sapnap said. 

Dream smiled and started thrusting in and out at a slower pace. Sapnap moaned in pleasure. After a while, Dream started to thrust in and out at a faster pace. Sapnap cried in pain but the pleasure was overwhelming it. Not long after, Sapnap came all over himself, the floor and parts of the door and door frame. Dream gave a few more thrusts and came into Sapnap. He then pulled out, cum dripping out of Sapnap's ass. Sapnap blushed a bit. 

"Are you going to get me unstuck or?" Sapnap scuffed.

"I'm just gonna leave you there. I could have fun every single day." Dream jokingly said. 

Sapnap only whined. Dream then pushed Sapnap through the door, making himself fall on Sapnap's back. Sapnap squirmed around.

"Are you gonna get up or do you want me to be squished?" Sapnap said.

"Oh, sorry!" Dream said standing up.

Sapnap also stood up. Then, he pushed Dream down onto the floor. He chuckled softly. Dream laughed along.

---

This was genuinely rushed.