Caught

3.7k reads??? WHAT THE HELL- You guys are some hella horny psychopaths /j LMAO-

---

George was in his room for about an hour and 30 minutes. Dream was starting to worry about George. But little did he know, George was enjoying his time in his room. Dream opened the door and saw a naked George on the bed with a big dildo in his ass, cum covering himself and the bedsheets. George then saw Dream and immediately froze. He then wanted to pull out the dildo that was in him. Dream walked up to him and stopped him.

"So, what were you doing?" Dream asked rising one of his eyebrows.

"F-fucking myself with a d-dildo..." George said in defeat.

"And why were you doing that?" Dream asked.

"I-I w-was wanting y-you, b-but I-I didn't wanna bother you c-cooking..." George murmured out.

"Little Georgie was fantasizing about me?~ How cute~" Dream hummed out.

George flushed and blushed. Dream then pushed George down onto the bed.

"If you wanted me that bad, you could've asked me nicely~" Dream said.

Dream then kissed George on the lips with passion. George kissed back almost immediately. The kiss went deeper and deeper. Dream then took off his shirt and pants. George admired Dream's abs and his humongous hard-on dick. Dream then took out the dildo that was inside George. George whined at the lost. Dream then pushed in his dick into George's ass without even a warning. George let out a loud and lewd moan.

"aGh~ D-Dream~ W-why didn't you w-warn me~" George moaned out.

"You can handle thr pain, can't you?" Dream asked.

"Y-yea~ But at least g-give me a w-WARNI-" George said mostly moaned out.

George couldn't even finish his sentence. Dream thrusted harshly in him. He started thrusting in and out with a fast pace. George letting moans here and there. It seemed like he's having a lot of fun there. George then came on the bedsheet.

"So fast? I haven't finished with you though...~" Dream said.

Dream then pulled himself out and turned George around.

"Now why don't you be a good boy and suc-" Dream said being cut off my George.

George started sucking his dick without Dream even finishing his sentence. Dream smirked.

"Such a g-good boy~ Listening to o-orders from your master~" He praised.

George hummed, sending vibrations throughout Dream's body. Dream moaned due to the pleasure he was given from George. Not long after, he came into George's mouth. George almost choked, even when he had a gag reflex, but he was fine right after

"How was that?" Dream asked.

"G-great!" George said.

I quit writing smut if I'm being honest with myself. I can never think of ideas. I'm also wondering why people are reading this. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA