Truth or Dare

I have the motivation to write 2 chapters today 😃👍

Greattttt

[this is now edited/rewritten]

---

It was just a normal day where the group of friends were hanging out. Sapnap, Bad and Skeppy went to George and Dream's house to hang out for a day. They decided to play a game of truth or dare.

"So, who's gonna start?" Bad asked.

"Maybe you should since you asked, Bad." Skeppy said.

"Okay then. Skeppy truth or dare?" Bad said with a smile on his face.

"Is this what I get for telling you to start?" Skeppy asked.

"Yes. Now just let me know if you choose truth or dare!" Bad said.

Dream, George and Sapnap just sat there laughing at how their friendship is this stupid.

"Dare! I'm not a sore loser like you." Skeppy scuffed.

"Don't be rude to me you little muffinhead! And your dare is to pour water on your own head! Eheheheheheh." Bad said with an evil laugh at the end

"That's nothing. It'll be easy." Skeppy said.

He then went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. He poured it on his head. His hair and part of his clothes was soaked but he didn't care.

"That water was quite cold-" Skeppy said shivering a bit.

"It is tap water after all." Dream said shrugging.

Skeppy walked back to the living room and sat back down. Bad was worried that Skeppy was going to get sick so he wiped off the water that was on Skeppy's face. Skeppy grinned at Bad as in a 'Thanks'.

"Since I had my turn. It's time for me to ask." Skeppy said. "So Dream, truth or dare?"

"Dare. Who's scared of who." Dream said.

"Seven minutes in heaven with George." Skeppy said with a big grin on his face.

Dream smirked and looked at George. George was in shock. Sapnap just laughed and thought of what would happen in there. Bad was just in confusion on what was seven minutes in heaven. Skeppy then tried to get Bad out of the house. Sapnap decided to get out of the house to get some Chick-Fil-A.

Dream and George walked into their room after they left. Both of them didn't talk to each other while walking there. George sat down on the bed. Dream locked the door before sitting next to George.

"So, what'd you wanna do Georgie~" Dream asked.

"I don't know. But I'm sure you have something in mind." George said.

"Oh I sure do~ And your gonna like it a lot~" Dream said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah. I'm sure I will." George said rolling his eyes.

SMUT HERE AHA (again, I'm questioning why I put warnings.)

Dream suddenly pulled George towards him, making George surprised. Dream pulled George in for a kiss, a passion one. George froze for a second but kissed back. The kiss was starting to get rougher and rougher. Dream bit George's lip trying to get permission. George gave Dream the permission. Dream then slip in his tongue. His tongue went in George's mouth and explored. It touched every single corner of George's mouth. Until both their tongues met. George moaned through the kiss. Dream pulled away from the kiss to catch some breath. George breathed heavily.

Dream then teared off both of their clothes, leaving both of them naked on the bed. He then grabbed a bottle of lube from one of his bedside drawers. He squeezed a but of lube onto both of his fingers.

"Are you fine with what we're doing Georgie?" Dream asked worryingly.

"Heh- yeah. I'm f-fine with this."

"Good. I didn't want you to be comfortable." Dream said.

He then slip in both of his fingers at one time. George let out a long moan. Dream then started thrusting in and out of George with his fingers. George was moaning like crazy. Dream then started sucking George's neck, leaving hickeys all over his neck.

"a-aH~" George moaned out.

Sapnap came back, he was peeking inside of the room secretly. Trying to snap a picture of them so that he could have blackmail. He quickly took the picture and ran out of the house.

Dream then stopped sucking hickeys and pulled out both of his fingers, making George whined at the lost. Dream then grabbed the lube again and lubed up his✨fuck piston✨

"Are you sure you want this, George?" Dream asked.

"Y-yes. I'm very sure." George said.

Dream then lined up his ✨fuck piston✨ to George's prepped hole. He slowly pushed in. George gave a nod of assurerance. He then startedthrusted in and out of George slowly.

"a-AH~ fAstER it, it f-feels s-so good~" George moaned out, arching his back back.

Dream started thrusting faster and faster, sending vibrations into George's body. George only felt two things: pain and pleasure, but mostly pleasure. Dream kissed George on the lips to help loosen up a bit of the pain. Dream's ✨fuck piston✨ kept hitting George's prostate, making George moaned loudly into the kiss. They stopped kissing to catch some breath.

"ngHHH~ I-I'm c-close~" George moaned out.

"Same here baby~" Dream said.

George came onto the bed and himself. Dream came not long after. They were both panting and sweating. They smelled really bad but they didn't care.

"We should do this again sometimes~" Dream said seductively.

"My legs are gonna go numb forever." George scuffed.

"But your not denying on doing this again~" Dream said smiling.

"Whatever." George rolling his eyes.

They both cuddled to sleep after all that.

It's your author here once again. Trying to write smut lmao. (I can write good smut now from what I heard) Hoping for no mistakes. (there's probably no mistakes-)

Have a good day/afternoon/evening/night!