Punishment

Sapnap went to George and Dream's house to hangout. George and Dream were sitting on the couch, watching Netflix. Then, they heard knocking on the door. George stood up and went to open the door. When he opened the door, Sapnap ran up to George and hugged him. 

"Hey, don't touch my boyfriend." Dream growled.

Sapnap continued hugging George and ignored Dream. Dream then walked closer to them. 

"Do you wanna get kicked out of here?" Dream said with a serious tone.

"Okay, okay fine. I'll stop. Stop being so possessive." Sapnap said rolling his eyes. 

Sapnap let go of George. Dream then grabbed George's hand and pulled him away from Sapnap. 

"Can we just play games or something?" Sapnap said annoyed. 

"Yeah, we can," George said. 

He then turn off the tv. They then all sat down on the floor of the living room.

"Any games in mind?" Sapnap asked. 

"Truth or dare?" Dream said.

"That's boring," George said.

"Then what else can we play?" Dream asked turning his head around to look at George.

"I dunno, ask Sapnap," George said pointing at Sapnap. 

"Would you rather?" Sapnap suggested. 

"That's worst. I would prefer truth or dare than that." George said. 

"Then we'll play truth or dare," Sapnap said. 

"Okay, I'll start. Sapnap truth or dare?" Dream asked Sapnap. 

"Uh, dare." 

"Hmm... I dare you to lick the floor."

"Ew, Dream. Did you guys even clean the floor?" Sapnap asked with disgust on his face.

"Lick it and you'll find out." Dream said laughing softly.

Sapnap then leaned closer to the floor and licked it. He then spitted out a lot of his own saliva from his mouth.

"EW IT TASTES LIKE CAT FUR OR SOME SHIT," Sapnap said.

"Of course it tastes like cat fur. We literally have 2 cats in this house. What did you expect? Oh and, stop spitting or else your cleaning the floor." Dream said. 

Sapnap stopped and stood up to go to the kitchen to wash his mouth. Dream and George just sat there, laughing at Sapnap. Sapnap then came back with a frown. 

"You'll pay..." Sapnap mumbled.

"What did you say?" Dream asked.

"George, truth or dare," Sapnap said ignoring what Dream said.

"Dare," George said without hesitating.

"Give me a kiss on the lips," Sapnap said smirking. 

Dream stared at George like he was saying 'don't you dare kiss him...' George didn't care about Dream and stood up. He leaned closer to Sapnap's face and kissed him on the lips. Dream looked at them with anger in his eyes. Sapnap laughed at how angry Dream looked. George then sat back beside Dream again. He smiled innocently at Dream. Dream calmed down a bit. 

"It's your turn, George." Dream said. 

"Oh, uh. Dream, truth or dare?" 

"Truth."

"Are you jealous of me kissing Sapnap?"

"Y- N-no..." Dream stuttered.

"If you say so, Dream. It's your turn now."