Don't Die On Me

"D-Dream... N-no... Don't leave me like this.."

...

You might be wondering, how'd that happened. Let's start from the very start before that happened.

...

Dream was sitting below a tree, in a forest. He spun his sword around. He was thinking about what George just said to him.

...

"Your just selfish and always cold towards us! You never cared about me.. or Sapnap! Your always trying to keep your 'power' safe in your hands. Is it really more important than me, Dream? IS IT? It's more important than me and Sapnap isn't it? You know what. Just leave, get out of my sight."

"N-no, George..! Let me explain-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

...

"Power is more important than Sapnap and George...? Power is more important than everything...? I-I..." Dream said.

"Power is not more important than them... George was right, I am selfish. I am cold towards them. I deserve punishment." He said after a while.

George was trying to find Dream. He searched all around. He then thought of the forest. He went to check there.

"I might of said everything too far. I really need to find him and apologise." George said.

He then saw Dream holding a sword in his hands. He started sprinting towards him. N-no, please no... Don't do anything stupid Dream!

Dream stabbed himself with the sword he was spinning in his hands. Blood spurted out everywhere on the grassy floor and the tree trunk. A tear rolled out of his eyes and onto the ground.

"Goodbye dear world." He said with a smile.

George kneeled down and carried Dream in his arms.

"D-Dream... N-no... Don't leave me like this.." George said, tears forming in his eyes.

"NO! DON'T DIE ON ME...!"

"I-I'm sorry, G-George. H-hope you live happier without m-me." Dream said with a smile. He stopped breathing.

"N-no... I'M REALLY SORRY DREAM! PLEASE DON'T DIE... please... I shouldn't have said those words. You wouldn't die if I didn't say those words. It's all my fault. IT'S ALL MY FUCKING FAULT!" George screamed out.

"Stop crying, George. You can't cry just because I died. You must live on without me. I'll always be watching you from above and on land. You'll not see me but I'll always be here, by your side. Goodbye, George." Dream said before flying away.

George watched Dream fly away to the sky. He was still crying but smiled softly. He'll always be watching me. He'll always be by my side.

ANGST IS POG ISN'T IT? AGREE WITH ME. It's fine if you don't, you just have to face death :]