SEX & BEATBOXING 🤪

Sapnotfound

Someone from my class told me to write this from an hentai meme or something, i dont remember.

GUYS I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS BOOK FOR LIKE, 2 MONTHS 💀

[that also technically means I haven't written smut for that long AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]

---

George can beatbox. He's friends with Sapnap and Dream. He was just having fun with beatboxing and facing a wall in his room. Sapnap walked into his room without George knowing. He sneaked/ran up behind George and giggled quietly. He placed his hand gently on George's shoulder and pushed him to the wall.

"WH- WHAT THE HELL?!" George screamed out.

Sapnap laughed hysterically at George's reaction. George frowned.

"Saaaaap!!!" He whined. "Why did you do that? Let me continue practicing peacefully." He pouted.

Sapnap then smirked. He thought of a good idea... He let go of his hand from George and flipped him over to face him. His eyes were dark and mesmerising, making George blush.

"I already said I wanted to continue practicing, what the fuck do you want from me now..." He said.

"Well, can you multitask?" Sapnap asked with a smirk. (yooo guys, remember that one time sapnap asked if karl can multitask in that church from that one fanfic from ao3 😏)

"Well, I mean- wait." George stopped talking when he realised why Sapnap asked that.

Sapnap only smirked and pushed George onto the bed. George blushed once again. Sapnap smashed (guys i dont know how to write making out shit anymore, help) their lips together. George gasped at the sudden action. Sapnap slipped his tongue in George's wet cavern, covering George's tongue with his own saliva. They continued until they couldn't breathe. Both of them pulled away from each other, only a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

Sapnap then started stripping his clothes off, his hard-on standing there, making George blush. Sapnap then started stripping off George's clothes off too, throwing both of their clothes to a corner in the room. He then grabbed the bottle of lube which was on the bed. (don't ask how that got there 🚶‍♂️) He poured out some on his fingers and looked at George.

George then flipped around, knowing why Sapnap looked at him. Sapnap then inserted both wet digits into George's ass.

"Hnng-" George groaned out. (or moan.)

Sapnap smiled when he heard a sound from George. He then started thrusting in and out of George's ass.

"Now, now. Didn't you say something about wanting to practice beatboxing?" He asked.

"H-hah~ are you seriously going to make me- ah!~ beatbox and have sE- SEX!~" George moaned out.

"Yes. Now if you don't, I can just stop here..." Sapnap said pulling out his fingers.

"N-no! Please put them back innn, I'll start beatboxing... " George said, starting to beatbox.

"Good boy..." Sapnap praised, sliding his fingers back in.

He continued thrusting in and out with his fingers.

"[insert beatbox sound shit thingy] h-hah~ 'm gonna cUM~" George moaned out.

Sapnap immediately pulled out his fingers, not wanting George to cum this early. George let out a long whine.

"Did I say you could stop beatboxing huh?" Sapnap said.

George whimpered at the tone of Sapnap and continued beatboxing. Sapnap grabbed the bottle of lube once again, pouring some on his hand and started lubing up his hardened dick.

"God, you beatboxing is so hot." Sapnap groaned out.

George blushed but still continued to beatbox. Sapnap stopped lubing his dick and lined up to George's ass. He pushed in without a warning, making George gasp and moan. Sapnap started thrusting in and out of George, making him uncontrollably moan.

"Continue beatboxing or I'll stop and leave your little hard cock there untouched." Sapnap teased.

George immediately continued beatboxing but it was more of like moaning out sounds. Sapnap continued thrusting until he hit George's prostate, making George loudly moan. Sapnap smirked and continued hitting that spot. George tried to beatbox, but they call came out as moans. Sapnap didn't care anymore and continued thrusting in and out at that spot. George came hard on the bed. Sapnap gave in a few more thrusts and came inside of George.

He pulled out of George, looking at the cum dripping out of George. George turned his head back and blushed. Sapnap only laughed and maneuvered his head towards George's ass. He started licking the insides of George's ass, eating it inside out. George moaned at the overstimulation. He pulled out his tongue after the insides were cleaned up.

"Now that was great." He said.

"Oh, shut up. Beatboxing and moaning at the same time is suffering." George scuffed.

Sapnap only laughed.

---

another smut finished, i have a few chapters planned, also a 50k special so, yeahhhh 💃