𝟏𝟏

Mature sexual themes

Since this story is rated Mature, this will be the last warning I give. 

Some good smuttiness ahead. 

IF TOM WERE ABLE TO DREAM, THIS WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE.

Rosamaria's lips are soft against his and they taste like honey, just like he remembers and it's sweeter than anything he could ever buy at Honeydukes. She's sitting on top of him, her hips moving in lustful grinds against his crotch which he encourages with his hands on her arse urging her on.

He had wondered when his hands would be able to trace her curves and indulge in her again, and it's supremely better than any of his fantasies. He's breathing heavily as she rakes her nails down his chest and runs her tongue along his bottom lip. His lips move to her neck, peppering it with kisses before his lips latch onto the juncture of her shoulder and he bites down- hard.

"Tom," she gasps, throwing her head back as she runs her hand through her hair.

He smiles as he runs his tongue on the bite and then flips her over so that he can trap her against the grass. He's thought about this moment for so long, the moment he could ram himself in her and unleash all his pent up frustrations. He's waited for the moment he could use her, dirty her, and prove to her that she's no better than he is.

He shoves his tongue down her throat, and to his surprise, she allows him in willingly. It's a messy, sloppy, and desperate kiss with absolutely no finesse or grace. They lap each other, battling for the type of dominance that solely belongs to him, and when she's just about to win the battle, he digs his nails in her thigh. The battle is won for him as she gives in and allows his tongue to taste every crevice of her mouth. He realizes to his immense pleasure that she's enjoying this. Her body is urging him on, trying to tug him closer as her legs wrap around his waist.

"Is this what you want?" Tom hisses against her lips, rushing to reach in between them and pull her underwear down. "You have to tell me."

"Yes," she sighs, letting out the most delicious moan when he runs a finger down her slick folds. He sees her eyelids flutter as his thumb expertly flicks at her swollen bud.

He chuckles as he pulls down her slip to capture one of her pert breasts in his mouth, lapping at the skin and leaving little red splotches. "Already so wet for me..." he purs mockingly, sliding a finger in her as he bites down roughly. "So tight too..."

"Tom..." She's complaining, whining below him and he can't have that.

"Stay still," he commands, pumping his fingers at a relentless pace as he yanks her head to the side. "I'll give you what you want, my dirty witch. There's just something I need to make exceedingly clear."