𝟐𝟓

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 

𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝

THE SEMESTER DRAGS ON TERRIBLY AND, BEFORE ROSAMARIA KNOWS IT, IT'S TIME FOR THE N.E.W.T.S.

Although prepared and confident in her own intelligence, she can't stop her quill from shaking with every answer she writes. She's never taken any formal exam like this before- desks neatly lined in infinite rows with enchanted silencers whizzing around every few seconds- and she feels as nervous as Nott does every time they have a pop quiz in Potions.

Luckily for her, Tom has been keeping her on a rigid schedule of studying. Since they've come back from the winter holidays, he's made it into a game. Incorrect answers merit punishments- depriving her of orgasms, ignoring her wants for affection, letting the house-elves serve her roast beef which she hates- but the rewards for correct answers and quick calculations have been tremendous.

So, a few weeks later with some shattering orgasms and too much roast beef- not related of course- she's become an excellent study for academic perfection.

She smiles as she exits the Great Hall, just having finished her Defense Against the Darks Arts N.E.W.T.S, marking her final exam here at Hogwarts. She works her way through the throng of classmates- some elated at their skills and others wishing they had a time-turner to do it all over again- and looks for Tom. She spots him by the entrance, waiting with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face as he tries to figure out how her exams went.

Once she reaches him, he checks over his shoulder before dragging her behind a large pillar, his hands on either side of her face as he presses her against the stone. "How do you think you did?"

"I think I did okay," she says, not wanting to brag, but also not through with her post-test jitters.

Tom, as usual, can tell when she's bluffing. He narrows his eyes at her as one of his hands wraps around her waist. "Tell me, true or false: the Homorphus Chan can transform you into a werewolf."

"False," she says proudly, remembering how she had nearly skipped when she spotted that question, confident in the answer. "It can temporarily turn a werewolf back to its human form, but it is not a cure for lycanthropy."

He's satisfied with her answer, nodding as he drops his face into her shoulder and begins leaving wet kisses down her neck. "Verdimillious Charm?"

"A charm that emits green sparks from a wand and can either reveal objects hidden by Dark Arts..." she trails off when his lips meet the juncture of her shoulder and bite down lightly "...or can be used as an offensive spell during a duel."