𝟏𝟕

A LOT OF THINGS CAN BE SAID ABOUT TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE. When needed, he holds the patience of a saint, waiting diligently for the best moment to strike. When enraged, he can dish out punishment unseen by the world since the muggle Genghis Khan. He's like Fiendenfyre, one wrong move and the flames will consume anyone in his path.

Tom also isn't one to enjoy torture simply for torture's sake. He's not like the Lestranges who get grotesquely hard when they hear the screams of their victims. Tom's torture always has a purpose. Everything he does has a purpose, and that very thought is what has inspired him to teach Cantankerous Nott a very valuable lesson.

A few days ago, Tom had been finishing his rounds as Head Boy- on his way to see if he could convince his Spanish witch who was fiddling away in the Herbology classroom like a peasant for a little late night fuck- when he had spotted a sight that made his blood curl.

He saw his witch- covered in dirt and sweat stains but nonetheless beautiful- kissing the cheeks of one Cantankerous Nott. Normally, Tom would tolerate Rosamaria's disgusting displays of affection for others. He knows that she is far too mature to ever abandon her culture, but when she pulled away and retreated to her common room, one look at Nott's face made him see red.

The fool was standing in front of the entrance of Ravenclaw Tower with a dopy little smile and his fingers touching his cheeks. For a split second, he had wondered if that was the same look that he had whenever Rosamaria embraced him. He wondered if he looked that idiotic whenever her lips graced his skin. Nott had walked away before Tom could decide whether or not to confront him right there and then, but he had thought better of it and ended up not chasing the man.

No, Tom Marvolo Riddle would bide his time.

The Slytherins were all gathered around the table eating dinner the night after with Rosamaria hanging off his arm as they ate their special meal he had requested from the house-elves. He had been in the middle of pouring her some more water when he spotted the look on Nott's face. He saw the way Nott's eyes undressed Rosamaria. He saw that lustful hungry look in his eyes as he gazed down at her dinner dress which was on the more revealing side that night. Nott's face held nothing short of adoration. On a hunch, Tom leaned down to kiss Rosamaria's pretty pink lips, and Nott's nose had immediately wrinkled in response.

It was then that Tom could no longer help it. Rosamaria became quickly distracted by whatever Madelina was telling her, and he decided it would do no harm to take a little dip in Nott's mind. When he did, he found that Nott's mind did not contain that same adoration he had witnessed, but something entirely different.

It was a blur of filthy thoughts and images. It was Tom's Rosamaria being slammed against the bookshelves in the library while Nott's desperate and inexperienced hands pulled aside her underwear and exposed her dripping cunt. It was Rosamaria's pretty pink lips wrapped around Nott's cock, touching herself as she pleasured him. It was Rosamaria's delicious ass, high in the air while Nott shoved his cock in her virgin hole.