𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐄

︿

Hello, lovlies,

If you have read any of my other Wizarding World Universe stories, this is book one. 

Book one is coming soon, a prequel to both Loved and Lost and The Darkest Mark.

I will post spontaneous updates (twice a week, once a month, etc) until I finish The Darkest Mark.

All of these books overlap and intertwine but they can be read as stand-alone. 

Book One: The Absurdity of Time 

Book Two: Loved and Lost 

Book Three: The Darkest Mark

Here is a little preview, and I hope you enjoy it! 

HE SLAMS HER INTO THE WALL AND IT IS NEITHER GENTLE NOR PLAYFUL, it's filled with brutality and impatience, just like him at the moment. 

But Rosamaria does not falter. She was bred by Spanish nobility, and she knows better than to let a predator see their prey squirm, especially when the predator is Tom Riddle and she knows how much he likes to play with his food. 

"Why do you insist on defying me," he hisses, wrapping one hand around her throat while the other cages her to the wall. "I asked you a simple question. I've asked this question several times and I've been polite every single time. However, my patience is waning and I'm no longer going to be polite. Now, tell me."

He presses harder, and Rosamaria knows that there are going to be bruises she will have to magically heal. She takes deep, even breaths and holds her chin up high. Their brown eyes lock- rich chocolate and sinful chestnut- but she refuses to give in. 

Tom Riddle scares her, she'd be a fool to deny it, but her pride won't allow her to show him this and her intellect tells her it's not a wise decision. 

Instead, with the utmost authority and infinite peace, she poses a question, "why have you not done it yet?"

His hand loosens, but only slightly at the sound of her melodic accented voice. He's never been one to be too fond of Spaniards, but Rosamaria's voice causes his previous notions to falter slightly. 

"Done what?" he whispers, asserting his power once more by tightening his grip on her throat and pushes her harder against the wall, pressing his body to hers in the process. 

"Looked for yourself," she says, tilting her head at him. Her lips are slightly parted as if feigning shock and she nibbles on the bottom one pensively. "You can do it, can you not? Unless your talk of being better than all of us is just that- talk."