4. 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧 𝗗𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗠

ଠ•∙𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩∙•ଠ

ଠ•∙𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩∙•ଠ

i woke up today to the sound of my alarm, i woke up and forgot i moved away. i got up and walked to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

as i got done with getting ready i went to eat breakfast and me, my mom, and little sister planned on going out to go shop, Kai didn't want to go so he went out with some of his friends back in tokyo.

"well girls let's start getting ready to go" my mom said

"ok" me and kay said as well all walked out the house and in a car to the mall.

•••𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟•••

we arrived at the mall and went into shops to find me some clothes.

some times passes as we walked into most stores. we finally came across a store i found interesting.

"kay and mom how about this one?" i told them, they just looked at the store and agreed to go in. we looked for some cute clothes that would suit me. Finally than i found a cute outfit i thought i would look good in.

i chose out, i picked a couple more before we went back home, today wasn't such a bad day, i got to spend more time with my mom and sister, it was over all really fun.

before we guys went home my sister and mom went into a shop for kay while i was looking at this one shop, i had 3 bags of clothes in one hand and in the other hand i had the item i was looking at.

i was in there for quite a while when some random dude bumped into me by accident my bags dropped outta my hands, i turned around and saw the guy i looked up to his face and saw a guy with grey hair and he kind of looked dead, but he was decent looking.

ଠ•∙𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡∙•ଠ

"oh sorry about that" he said and picked the girls  bags up for her .

"no it's ok" y/n said thanking him for picking up her bags.

he soon than left and so did she a couple of minutes after.

she joined back up with her mom and sister and went back home after the long day of shopping.

•••𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣•••

"hey mom i have a question?" i asked your mom.

"what is it sweetie?"