36. 𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗔 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚

∙ the next few days had passed it was like shit, you had the worst days, and when you thought things were getting better with suna, things really weren't

you forgotten about him for today and focused on the concert today. you invited kata and she invited suna and mitzi along. woohoo. you were back stage 2 hours before the concert was about to start. everyone was worried and asking if you had the lyrics ready for today's song, you were nervous and panicking, you ignored everything around you as they bugged you and asked you questions about the lyrics.

"we're just gonna do instrumental for today cause
y/n isn't ready to sing yet" yuriki said

everyone nodded and you ran out of conversation to get some air.

you were outside trying to breathe and get air, you sat outside on the railing and looked at the sky crying.

•••

"y/n we're about to start" reya came to get you.

you got up and went back stage and prepared for the preview.

•••

hey i prefer you listening to
"fuyu no hanashi by given"
as you guys read the lyrics!!!

•••

after testing the guitars you were in the front and was about to panic but you didn't. the curtain raised up and the lights showed us.

you guys started playing.

"mada..." you sang into the mic. the band looked at you shocked.

"toke kirezu ni nokotta" you sang with more passion as you played and sing.

"...hikage no yuki mitaina"

"...Omoi o daite iki teru"

"Nē, boku wa kono koi o don'na kotoba de.."

"tojitara ī no"

"anato no subete ga ashita o shitsu kushite eien no naka o samayo te iru yo"

"sayonara dekuzi ni tachidomatta mama no boku to issho ni"

*instrumental verse*

"mada..."

"tokenai mahō no yōna soretomo noori no yōna"