49. 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡

• the very next day you woke up in sunas room, he was asleep

• the very next day you woke up in sunas room, he was asleep. you wanted to do something creative.

you took a sharpie and drew a mustache on his face. you wrote "y/ns bitch" oh his forehead and heart on each of his cheeks. you put the sharpie away and went got dressed. you went to school like everything was normal. you met up with kata and caught up with each other.

"guess what y/n!" she said excited

"what?"

"me and you know who are together now" she smiled happily.

you smiled back and congratulated her. after you guys went to each other's classes. you were on your way to world history japan. before you could you saw suna, he looked perfectly fine. you walked over to him and sat next to him. you tired not to laugh and kissed his face.

"you look good today" you smiled at him

"i do?" he smiled back

"yea you look sexy today baby" you smiled and kissed him again

"thank you, you do too my love" he patted your head.

•••

after the long day, you and suna went to his place after both of your practices. you told him you wanted to take a mirror picture and he agreed. when he saw his face you got it on record and laughed your ass off.

"babe" he whined looking at it.

"yea?" you laughed

"this isn't funny, is this permanent? it isn't coming off"

"i don't know is sharpie permanent" you laughed

he took a towel and wet it trying to get it off, he started to cry because it left his face extremely red. you felt bad and stopped recording, you helped him out and gave him a facial clean up.

you sat on the bed and he laid next to you still crying, you sat on his lap and leaned down laying on him. you kissed his lips and he wrapped his arms around you. moving his hands up and down your back to your ass.

"i'm sorry baby, it's pay back for yesterday" you kissed his lips

"i don't forgive you, let me fuck you all night and we have a deal" he pouted and cried more.

you took the face products and cleaned up his face and removed all the mark on him. you kissed his face and cleaned his face up, you put moisturizer, facial hydration, acne acid, pour acid and cleaned his face up.

right after you kissed his face and smiled at him.

"i love you" you said and kissed his for head

"i love you too, now lemme fuck you" he said

"how about tomorrow, i'll call in sick for practice and you do the same" you kissed him again.

"promise" he said

you nodded your head and kissed his cheeks again.

"i love your ass, boobs, and yourself, you're perfect in my eyes, i love you" he smiled

"t-thank you" you blushed and turned your head "i love you too now shut up and kiss me"

he turned your head and kissed you, he made the kiss more deep and kissed more passionately, he slipped his tongue in your mouth and you bit his tongue capturing the pokémon, you quickly got your pillow and put it on the top of him.

"ouch baby" he said as his tongue was still in your mouth with you biting it. his eyes were watery and about to cry.

"pokémon i'm going to capture you" you scrunched your nose and stacked squishmallows on his head. "rin-o-saurous, the rock pokémon, he sleeps in bed and when he wakes up he doesn't play lightly, he's a rough one, in bed and on court" you said biting his tongue a bit harder.

"ow baby, let go" he whined trying to get his tongue back. he tried to pull away but you pulled him back into a kiss and kissed his tongue as he slipping it out of your mouth. you kissed him again and stood on the bed, you put your hands on your hips and put your foot on his shoulder looking up. "i am ask ketchem, and i'm gonna catch this rough pokémon cause he's good at sex, his ultimate defense is good, he has a long sword he uses in battle to destroy his enemies"

he laughed at you and grabbed your foot he gave you a foot massage and kissed your foot. you looked at him and jumped on him. you bear hugged him and trapped him.

"i have captured the sexy pokémon" you said and kissed his face aggressively and sloppily made out with his face, you dragged your tongue on his face kissing him in between. "my first time kissing how's it?"

he pushed your head away and you made out with air, he laughed and pushed you away.

"ow, baby" you whined

"don't give me that" he laughed.

you sat on your but and pouted you scrunched your nose and crossed your arms, you turned your head away and pouted like a child.

"i'm dating a child" he laughed at you

"hmph" you pouted.

"come here, i'm tired let's go to bed baby" he said

you're eyes widened and glanced at him, you quickly closed your eyes and looked away from him.

"i saw that" he said and grabbed you, he pulled you onto his lap and wrapped his arm and legs around you trapping you. he rolled onto the bed making you lay down. he didn't move one bit. "i love you and we're going to bed cause daddy's tired and i wanna actually go to school and go on a date with you"

"i love you too, and sure i guess we could go to bed" you rolled your eyes and nuzzled your head into his neck. you guys closed your eyes and fell asleep.

-

questions

requests

follow for more

have an amazing day

DAILY QUESTIONS I HAVE

• if i gave you guys my insta would you follow?

answers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited