14. 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧

• you and your friend were on your way to the hospital to do your monthly check ups to see if your arm is getting worse

"y/n you need to be careful about being in cold places and high places with lots of wind, you get sick to easily and it makes your body weak and might damage your arm" your friend said concerned.

"yea i know, but when will the surgery be?" you asked.

"tomorrow i think, you won't be able to go to school for 2 days" she answered me

"ok, well sooner or later i'll be going back to volleyball right?" you asked

"well, when your surgery is complete you might be sick and weaker than usual and you might have to wait for a month till you can start taking it easy on volleyball, and y/n you have remember you have to take it easy, your arm still needs to heal and stuff before you can fully play again back to your normal and above plays, it'll take month you know"

"yea i know stop reminding me of it and wake me up when we get to the hospital" you said and fell asleep.

OSAMU POV

after y/n left my worried self grew even more on what keeps happening to her. she's been like this for months for now, she's probably been like this before as well.

i can't help but worry about her, today was probably the day she has her check up before her surgery, i hope she's ok and that she isn't getting worse.

"samu?"

"samu~"

"SAMU" kita called out louder

"yea sorry, i was spaced out"

"that's unusual for you to be, well wanna tell us what's on your mind?" he asked kindly.

"no, it's ok, i'm not in the mood, but i'm kinda not that hungry i ate in class"

"oh ok well, do you guys know what happened to y/n she fell and started to cough a lot, and when we she got up she didn't want anyone's help at all" kita said

"yea it was kinda strange i hope she's ok" akagi said

"don't worry about her she'll be fine, the person she is she'll be fine" suna said as well.

"why should we worry about her anyways she's nothing really, what happened was nothing just let it go, she's just a little bitch who can help her self anyways" sunas girl said