35. 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦

• you were getting ready for school when you heard kyoto scream

you ran down stairs and saw he was scared or a baby spider you started recording and laughing at him and hayato kept putting the spider near him.

kyoto was screaming like a little bitch and you were laughing the whole time and recording.

you stopped recording and got a call from Mr. Famous's bestie

"hey iwa"

"hey y/n it's been a while and i was wondering if you wanted to hang out"

"if this is you trying to set me up with that damn oikawa i'm not gonna go"

"no no, it's just me you and some other friends"

"oh ok whatever, you're too nice"

"only to most people besides oikawa when he's in his selfish weird mood" he sighed "HEY I HEARD THAT YOURE ALWAYS SO MEAN IWA-CHAN"

you heard oikawa in the back and laughed a little bit.

"hey y/n it's oikawa can we go on a date you hottie" he said

"no, i can't believe your still trying after all these years" you laughed "well who wouldn't wanna be with someone like you"

"ugh everyone" you said playfully

"thass right you baddie" he said back

•••

you and the whole volleyball teams met up-

"this is a lot of people iwa" you said and rubbed your nape.

"yea sorry about that, do you wanna sit on my shoulders so you don't get lost" he joked

you nodded and did the gimme hands.

"i was j-"

"lift me up already" you begged.

he put you on his shoulders and everyone walked around you were interacting with everyone there and was having fun.

you then saw suna and the twins and the people from inarizaki come and join.

you sighed and dropped your body forward wanting to get down. iwa was shocked by the sudden movement and held you upside down on his side and walked with everyone else.