27. 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗘

• when you work up you had no school and no work today or practice so you stayed with suga, he told you he had this great childhood friend he had and he wanted me to move in with him so his friend wouldn't be lonely and he'd have friends and becau...

• when you work up you had no school and no work today or practice so you stayed with suga, he told you he had this great childhood friend he had and he wanted me to move in with him so his friend wouldn't be lonely and he'd have friends and because he wanted you to meet new people. there was also one other reason why he wanted you to move in with his friend, he didn't want to tell you because he for got but you agreed and didn't question it.

the next month passed and you and suga save enough money to move you to a different apartment. you had no clue who your new room mate was going to be but you didn't care either way.

•••

you were in class and soon you found you were next to someone other then kata, you looked next to you and saw a green eyed boy on the right of you and across the isle was a twin.

you wanted to cry and ignored everything. you didn't even know they were in your history class. you put your head down and it looked like you were sleeping.

"y/n come up here and read the rest of the book and help us with next one our papers" your teacher said.

you hit your head on the desk and stood up. you grabbed your glasses and fixed your self. you stood up and went down the isle, it had stairs and you some how tripped down the stairs, you quickly reacted and black flipped and tried to stand up straight. you walked down the rest of the stair case and did as the teacher said.

you read the book normally and helped with the questions.

some how the rest of the class you were teaching.

the bell rung and you quickly dropped the pencil and quickly grabbed your stuff. before the green eyed boy could grab you, you were already gone.

you ran back to the apartment you shared with kata and mitzi. you shit the door quickly and ran to your room and hurried to pack your stuff, you then moved it to the 2 floor above your current apartment, you opened your new apartment door and saw your new room mate, he was the guy from the front of the main building, kyota.

"oh so your my new room mate" he said smiling.

you nodded and asked if he could help you with your boxes. when you guys went down to your apartment you guys talked and had lots in common.

you guys got down to the old apartment you shared and walked in.

"hey i'm back" you yelled.

"oh hey y-, OMG MITZI LOOK SHE BROUGHT A HELLA CUTE GUY HOME" kata yelled.

you and kyota laughed at the two. you walked to your room and grabbed the boxes. you went to mitzis room and opened the door without knocking. you walked in and quickly slammed the door.