38. 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗

• "y/n we need to talk

• "y/n we need to talk..." he said.

you nodded and sat on the couch next to him and was nervous.

"look we've been really great friends and everything but i really don't wanna do the relationship thingy anymore...the person that i like, finally likes me back and wants to go on a date with me...i'm sorry"

you smiled at him and nodded your head. you grabbed his hands and told him ervthing was fine with you.

"it's ok kyoto, go get em. i'm proud and i'm not mad, i was actually thinking of not doing it anymore either...suna...i think there still might be a chance between us, well i hope, i think there's still hope for us" you told him "just know i'm happy for you kyoto and im not mad i'm happy"

he smiled crying a little bit and nodded his head.

"this person makes me happy everyday and i'm finally happy we're about to have a chance at being together i'm really happy y/n and with what we had i loved it and everything but not as much as me with them. i'm sorry if that came out rude, i just didn't wanna make you upset" he said

"i'm not upset i'm fine kyoto i'm happy for you and them, tell me who this special someone is"

"well...he's an amazing person and he's everything i imagined in a person, he opened me and showed me the light from that dark room and i wanna be in that light with him, he's amazing" he said happily and crying

"i'm happy about that kyoto, what's he like"

"he's shorter then me and more of the shy and gentle type, he's an amazing person he's really quiet sometimes and he's really bright" he explained and talked about him for a while, you listened and supported him 100% and was happy for him.

you knew he was bisexual and had an eye for a guy but never knew he was such a great person to kyoto, you were happy for him, truly.

then something came to mind.

"wait can i still get the kindness and care you always showed me" you whined and used baby begging eyes.

he nodded and laughed at you.

"just not too touchy ok, no kissing no make out sessions, just cuddles and hugs, piggy back rides and everything else but touchy things" he said

you nodded and was happy you still got the same treatment still.

•••