6. 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙

ଠ•∙𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩∙•ଠ

ଠ•∙𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩∙•ଠ

it was the end of the 2nd week of school, i went to school, boys volleyball to manage, and went to my practice.

i remembered that the sleepover or hang out was at like 12 at night.

i questioned on why it had to be so late, i thought about it for a while than pushed that thought away and arrived at my house.

as i entered my house and told my mom the plan, she agreed to it and let you do what i wanted to do and played mario cart with kai and kay.

moments later i packed what i needed, my school bag and school stuff, my volleyball stuff, and extra clothes and headed straight out the door to sunas house.

i got in the car and my personal driver me to sunas house, the house was quite big but not as big as mine, i wasn't complaining but i also didn't care.

i walked up to the door and knocked, i waited about 5 minutes and tried to open the door, shockingly it was unlocked, i walked to where i thought was sunas room, i walked in and couldn't believe my eyes.

"uh...guys?" i said with a deadpan and confused.

"oh uh...hi there y/n..." they all said but suna.

i walked into them all changing clothes and some of them were shirtless and had no pants on and some had pants with no shirt.

i didn't care, i just walked in and put my stuff down.

they just completely froze only able to move their eyes watching me walk in.

"y/n what are you doing?" atsumu asked as he saw me put my stuff down and unzip zipping your bag.

"changing what else"

they all looked at my shocked as i took off my shirt revealing my bra, my boobs bounced a little and they all took notice of that.

i turn around and see them all looking at me, all i did was just look at them back with a deadpan on my face.

"stop being such perverts and let me change" i said with a kinda cold tone. i turn back around and they are still looking at me.

i put a shirt on and start to take my pants off.

"Y/N WAIT DONT DO THAT HERE YOUR A LADIE YOU SHOULD BE TAKING YOUR PANTS OFF IN FRONT OF US" Atsumu said.