PLEASE READ IMPORTANT

hey guys ive posted this because i wanna talk about the stuff that's happening with the hq fanbase.

there has been a lot of people from different parts of the fandom attacking other people from a certain part of this hq fandom.

so there has been a lot of people from this fandom who like stuff differently about this fandom.

there's a lot of people from this fandom telling other people to kill themselves and to go die, because of what they like. in all honestly i honestly think this is bad and stupid. people telling other people to go 'kys' because they like and have a different opinion on the anime. like how people differently like what they like about a character. like some people like fluff about them some people like nsfw, i honestly don't care what you like, i mean i don't mind either and don't care.

there are people commenting on other people's content if it involves people having sex with the character and sexualizing them and changing up there character personality just a little bit.

like FLUFF IS AND NSFW IS YOU GUYS LITERALLY DOING THE SAME THING TO THE CHARACTERS BUT IN A DIFFERENT BUT KIND OF SAME WAY.

people have there ways on what they see about there character in there own mind and if they like it like that then go for it, there's nothing wrong with it.

if you read nsfw good for you, i don't judge you, if you read fluff good for you too. it's not really that different...

in my opinion fluff is basically you seeing the character as a softie is a nice person and kissy kissy but not so far and changing up the character.

NSFW ISNT THAT DIFFERENT. it can literally be that but with sex in it or the character being toxic and stuff, it's all on how you see nsfw it's not all just about smoking, sex, toxicity, and that stuff. in my opinion it's all how you see it in your eyes. i personally don't like characters smoking or being abusive or rape. i HATE those. but nsfw isn't all that bad. but if you think it is just ignore it people have what they like and you have what you like. so just don't comment on people's comments or writings or anything else about killing yourself. keep your opinions to yourself about this cause you're not just offending one person about what they like and personally see about the character and how far they'd go with the character cause that doesn't involve you, that's all on other people if they like it, not the people who don't.

like we don't judge the FLUFF hq fandom part about liking what they like and saying the character is too soft. so why offend the others on what they like.

like there's no point in that, and it's going to far at this point.

like PEOPLE LOKE YAOI AND BL you don't have to hate them because they don't like what you like.

like keep your comments to yourself.

i like fluff, nsfw, yaoi, and BL but it all depends on me on which ones i want to choose, not other people telling me i should die because i like what i like.

it's honestly heart breaking to see people act like this.

it's stupid how one part of the hq fandom is attacking another part of the fandom because of what they see and like about the characters.
PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OPINIONS ON WHAT THEY LIKE YOU CANT JUDGE THEM AND TELL THEM TO DIE AND KILL THEMSELVES IT STUPID AND UNREASONABLE.

like that's my opinion, but you guys do you.

if you want to talk to me about this and rant

go ahead and rant in the comments and we can rant together about it cause i'm tired of people fighting stupidly about what they like and what they don't like. people have there opinions and have no reason to judge that.

but this is all my saying and if you disagree with me go ahead but just don't attack my supporters and other people about it cause we're human and we hall have opinions and feelings and you have no right to judge anyone about it.

COMMENTS ON HOW YOU FEEL!