55. 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣

• the past 2 weeks passed and everyone was going on thanksgiving break

• the past 2 weeks passed and everyone was going on thanksgiving break. you were currently at the airport with suga. you guys were on your way to miyagi.

•••

after the flight, you and suga made your way to your houses suga dropped your off and went back to his house. you walked in the apartment and saw your dad sitting at the table eating dinner.

"hey" you smiled

"ah y/n, welcome home" he said and stood up to greet you

"hey dad, it's been a while since i've seen you, how've you been?"

"i'm doing great, i'm still teaching volleyball, but how are you? how's college?"

"it's going great, how's grandpa and grandma?"

"their fine, we can head down there tomorrow, when do you leave miyagi to hyogo?"

"tomorrow night, two days here, two days there"

"hm ok, well i'll see you christmas, me and your mom are starting to get along again"

"that's good, do you guys plan on getting back together?"

"i dunno, we're taking things slow again"

"that's good"

"yea, i'm happy, i love your mother and i'm happy we're talking again"

"good to know, mom loves you a lot she hates to admit it"

"really?"

"yea, one time i brought you up and asked if she still loved you and she was all flustered and blushing, embarrassed even and didn't want to admit it but made excuses to avoid the question" you laughed

"that's nice"

"yea"

•••

you went to bed and soon hours passed and morning came. you and your dad woke up early and went to your grandpas house to eat breakfast. after you went to your grandmas house to eat lunch/dinner?

after your dad drove you to the airport and you said goodbye to him.

"i'll see you soon!" you said

"see you, have a safe flight!"

you waved goodbye and went into the airport.