ch 8 fake dating, real feelings

(yes I'm making another fake dating one shot, they just really interest me and I got a great response last time so I hope y'all enjoy this one, also again disclaimer all chapters take place after the events of s1) (Also I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, I certainly did) (Also I made the boys come to the school to talk to Julie and Flynn before they had to go to class)

Julie was at her locker with Flynn and the boys when Nick walked up to her and brought her flowers.

Nick said, "These are for you".

Julie took the flowers and said, "Thanks Nick, they're beautiful".

Reggie, Alex, and Flynn all looked at Nick and then looked back at Julie and then looked at each other and all shrugged in confusion.

Nick said, "I know you said that you like someone else, but I'm going to ask again, will you go out with me?".

Reggie, Alex, and Flynn all knew it was their cue to leave so they did.

Luke on the other hand was in the back minding his own business but he perked up slightly when he saw what was happening.

Julie said "Nick, I'm flattered truly but I have a boyfriend".

Nick said, "You do".

Julie said "Yeah, I'm sorry".

Luke then walked up, kissed Julie on the cheek and said, "Is he bothering you Jules?".

Julie immediately caught the hint and took his hand and said "No, he just didn't know that you're my boyfriend".

Nick said, "He's your boyfriend?".

Luke said, "Yep I'm her boyfriend".

Julie said, "And he's the lead guitarist in my band".

Nick said, "No wonder you look so familiar".

The bell then rang, and Julie said, "Well I gotta get to class".

Julie then turned to Luke and kissed him before walking off to class.

Nick was in complete shock, and he said to Luke "So you guys are really dating?".

Luke merely nodded and said "Yeah, we are".

Nick said, "Well I'm just gonna go".

Luke didn't say anything, and Nick walked away.

Luke then called Reggie and Alex over and the three of them poofed out of the school.

After school, Julie went upstairs to her room and sat on her bed, she thought about Luke and how much she liked him. She knew they were only fake dating but her feelings for him were real.

The band had a gig tonight and Julie was a little nervous, she did the breathing exercises that her therapist had recommended for her and she finished the final touches on her outfit and then put it on.

Flynn was helping with the seating and the sound.

Alex and Reggie were warming up and Luke... well no one knew where Luke was.

Julie tried her best not to think about Luke, but she couldn't stop thinking about him. She kept thinking of his beautiful hair and his dazzlingly eyes and his perfect smile, what she didn't expect was for him to poof in her room.

Julie jumped and said "Oh my gosh, how many times have I told you to stop doing that?".

Luke said "Sorry Jules". He then continued with a warm smile and he said "I wanted to see if you were okay".

Julie found herself staring at him as she got lost in his beautiful eyes.

Julie then snapped herself out of it and said "Yeah, I'm just a little nervous".

Luke then walked over and sat down beside her on her bed and then he looked at her and said "You're gonna kill it".

Julie felt her heart flutter as he looked at her, she looked back at him and said "That's only because I have you guys".

Luke said "No, it's because of you. You're a star Julie and you're going to be amazing, I mean we are called Julie and the Phantoms for a reason, you're the star of the band".

Julie chuckled and felt some of her nerves go away as he complimented her.

Luke said in a completely different voice "Also, you look so beautiful".

Julie blushed and looked down for a brief second before Luke continued and said "You are beautiful".

Julie smiled at him warmly and lovingly as he took her hand and interlocked their fingers.

Julie said "Thank you, you look great too, I mean you always look great cause you're cute".

Luke chuckled and said "You are being really bold Julie".

Julie said as she laughed "What? it's the truth, you are cute".

Luke said with a smile "And so are you".

Julie blushed and said "Thanks".

Luke smiled at her and then looked at her and nodded.

Luke then got up and said "You're gonna kill it tonight, you're insanely talented".

Julie said as she looked at him "You really think so?".

Luke leaned in and said "Yeah".

Julie said as she leaned in closer "Thanks".

Luke said "You're welcome".

Luke then gently cupped Julie's face and kissed her, Julie kissed him back before he pulled away.

Luke said "Aren't we fake dating?".

Julie said as she blushed "Yeah, I just wasn't expecting it".

Luke said "Well, get used to it".

Julie chuckled and said "We better get down there".

Luke said "Yeah, I'll see you". 

He then poofed out of her room, leaving Julie flustered and out of breath.

Julie was really falling for Luke and she hated herself for it because it most likely wouldn't work.

That's what happens when you fall for someone you know you can't have.