ch 11 Julie's birthday surprise

Disclaimer: all these chapters take place after the events of season 1, now on with the chapter

It was Julie's birthday and Luke and the guys were very excited about it, it was the first birthday that they would be spending with her and they wanted to make it special.

Julie was enjoying her birthday so far but she had no idea what the guys were up to so she decided to call them. Luke, Alex, and Reggie all panicked and made up excuses as to why they couldn't answer her call.

Flynn had an arm wrapped around her best friend's shoulder as she was hoping to stall her longer because she knew what the boys were up to. 

Julie said to Flynn "Ok spill, I know you know something".

Flynn lied and said "What? I have no idea what you're talking about".

Julie said "I know you know something, come on just tell me".

Flynn said "I don't know what you're talking about Jules".

Julie said "Alright fine I'll let it go..... for now".

Flynn said "Ok Jules".

Julie chuckled and wrapped an arm around Flynn and said "Come on, let's go home".

Flynn said "Alright".

Flynn then took out her phone and told the guys that they were on their way back.

Luke said as he read the text "Alright guys, we're almost done".

Reggie said "Look we decorated her entire house and her entire room and we even wrapped all of the gifts, I think we're done".

Alex said "Yeah I don't know why you're so worked up over this".

Luke said "Everything just has to be perfect, this is her night and I want to make sure she loves every second of it".

Reggie said "And she will, I mean you went all out".

Luke said confused "Don't you mean we?".

Reggie said "No I said what I said, I mean yeah we helped a little but you wrote her a song and got her favorite things for her birthday".

Luke said "Oh come on, it was nothing".

Alex said "Nah, you have feelings for her".

Luke said "No I don't".

Alex said "I'm going to repeat the same thing you told me, Luke I'm happy for you".

Luke smiled at him and said "Thanks that means a lot coming from you".

Alex said as he smiled back "Glad that we have that cleared up, now what are you gonna do about your feelings Luke?".

Luke said determined "I'm going to tell her tonight during her party".

Reggie said "The day has finally come, I can finally stop saying I told you so".

Luke chuckled and said "How long have you been saying that?".

Reggie said "This has been months in the making Luke, please keep up".

Luke said "Alright, well Flynn just texted again and said they'll be here in 5 minutes".

Alex said "We need to turn off all the lights and then jump out and surprise her".

Reggie said as he started to poof around the room to turn off all the lights "On it".