chapter 16

Luke and Julie were inseparable. Every minute they weren't doing something else, they were always together. Sometimes they embraced in a warm hug or they occasionally snuggling up on the couch, and sometimes just a simple little handhold.

There was no doubt that Luke and Julie had romantic feelings for each other but it was hard bc he was ghost and she wasn't.

They understood each other like no one else could, their connection was undeniable.

Alex said to Luke one day "Why don't you just tell Julie how you feel about her?". "She clearly likes you".

Luke said "Oh, I don't know. Julie might not feel the same way about me".

Reggie said "Trust me, she definitely does".

Julie opened the door to the garage and said "Hey guys".

Alex and Reggie waved and Luke said "Hi, Julie".

Luke then gave her a big hug and said "How was school?".

Julie said as she embraced him back "It was good".

Luke said "I wish I could go to school, just so you wouldn't be alone".

Julie said "But I'm not alone, I have Flynn".

Luke said "Well obviously but I miss you during the day".

Julie said "I miss you too".

Reggie said "HELLO???".

Alex said "Don't you miss us too?".

Julie said "Of course I miss you guys during the day too". Julie then went over to hug Alex and Reggie, guys who were like brothers to her.

As Julie pulled back from the hug, she said "Ugh I just forgot that I have math homework".

Luke said "That doesn't sound fun at all, I hate math".

Julie said "Me too".

Julie said "Well I better get it done before it's too late, so I'll see you guys later".

Luke said as she started to walk out "Julie, wait".

Julie turned around and said "Yes".

Luke then turned back to the guys and signaled for them to leave. Luckily enough, Alex and Reggie were able to take a hint and they poofed out of the room to give them some space.

Julie said "Luke what is it?".

Luke said as he took a deep breath "I like you".

Julie said with a smile "Really?".

Luke said "Yeah, I really like you".

Julie said "Well, I really like you too".

Luke then gave her big hug and a kiss on the forehead.

Julie said "So are we dating now?".

Luke said "Well we'd have to go on a date first but yeah I guess we are".

Luke then continued and said "So would you like to go on a date with me?".

Julie said "I'd love to".

Julie then kissed him on the cheek and said "I'd love to stay longer but I really need to do my math homework".

Luke said "Yeah, I get that".

Julie smiled at him and then leaned and kissed him briefly before pulling back and walking out the door.