the news on jatp

so I'm sure you guys all know that Jatp was officially confirmed to be cancelled. I can't say that I'm surprised, I figured out that the show wasn't going to be picked up for an s2, but that doesn't mean that this news is any less sad. I'm forever grateful to the cast and the fans of the show. This show changed my life in the best way possible. It gave me hope and made me very happy during a dark time. I will miss this show so much, the cast did such a great job bringing all of the characters to life. I'm sad that we won't be seeing Julie, Luke, Reggie, Alex, or Flynn anymore but as I said before I'm very grateful for this show and the story that they were able to tell. All good things must come to an end eventually. I just wish they had been able to finish the story that they were going to tell. 

Also I'd like to say that just bc the show is over doesn't mean I won't be continuing this story. This story will be continued, I'm not ending the story just bc of the show's cancellation.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long but I promise I will update eventually, I've had a very busy year. I know I keep saying that I'll update and I know that I haven't, but I will eventually.

I hope you all understand, thank you for all the support over the past year, I'm grateful for all of you. I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season. 

This isn't goodbye, it's a see you later.