ch 14 confessions

Julie and Luke had gotten into a huge fight after he had found out about Perfect Harmony- the song that Julie had written about him, Julie was furious with him for going through her dream box even though she had said "boundaries". Luke was upset because she hadn't told him or the guys about the song and was hiding it from them, Luke thought it would be a great song for them to put on the album they were releasing but Julie didn't think that was a good idea.

After arguing with Luke for a while, Julie got up and stormed out of the garage and rushed to the sidewalk. 

Luke yelled after her "Julie, could you please come back?".

Julie turned around, glared and said "No, I'm done talking about this".

Luke said back "Well I'm not".

Luke then poofed himself over to where she was and Julie said "Luke, enough already can we just drop it please?".

Luke said "Sure, right after you tell me why you hid this song from us and why you don't want to perform it?".

Julie said half lying "Because we already have great songs on the album and we really don't need a love song on there and besides it's way too personal to me".

Luke said "But it's amazing and the best music is always personal".

Luke said "Come on, let's just-".

Julie cut him off and said firmly "NO".

Luke's eyes widened and Julie continued and said "I already said I don't want to perform it, just drop the subject already, my answer is a no." She then added on sadly, "plus if the guy who the song is about knew I wrote the song about him, he would hate me forever".

Luke said "Julie, that's impossible, how could anyone hate you?".

Julie smiled briefly before saying "About the song, I'm sorry but I just don't feel ready to perform that song yet, we can't put it on the album".

Luke said "Well would it help if one of us sang it with you?".

Julie said "Not really, cause it's a really personal song and it is a love song that I wrote about someone".

Luke said "Can you at least tell me who it's about?".

Julie wanted to tell him that the song was about him but she didn't want to get her heart broken so she said "No I can't if he knew, that would change everything and he would never look at me the same way again".

Luke said moving closer "But how do you know that Jules? You've obviously never told this guy that you love him so why not just tell him?".

Julie said sadly "Because, me and him are close and I don't want to ruin our bond if he doesn't feel the same".

Luke said "Well if you don't want to perform the song live, then why not just sing it with me right here?".

Julie said looking around "Here??? outside of my house?".

Luke said "Yeah I mean I don't see the problem".

Julie said "But you don't even have your guitar".

Luke said "I wish I had my guitar".

His guitar appeared in his arms the moment the words left his mouth and Julie said "Oh I forgot you could do that".

Luke said "I'm getting better at it".

Julie smiled and then Luke said "Well? are we going to do this or what?".

Julie thought for a very long time bc she was standing right in front of the guy that she wrote the song about so that would complicate things but she decided to sing it anyway.

Luke started strumming the melody and then started to sing.

"Step into my world".

Luke then looked at Julie in a way he hadn't looked at her before and sang "Bittersweet love story bout a girl, shook me to the core, voice like an angel, never heard before".

Julie smiled and then sang "Here in front of me, you're shining so much brighter than I have ever seen, life can be so mean, but when he goes I know he doesn't leave".

Julie and Luke then looked at each longingly and sang together "The truth is finally breaking through, two words collide when I'm with you, our voices rise and soar so high we come to life, when we're in perfect harmony, woah, woah, perfect harmony, woah, woah".

Julie then sang "We say we're friends".

Luke sang "We make pretend".

Julie sang "You're more to me".

Luke sang "We create".

Julie and Luke then sang together as they were getting closer and closer to each other's faces "The perfect harmony".

Luke then looked down at Julie and said softly "It's a great song".

Julie said as she looked up at him "Thank you".

Luke said "You are insanely talented".

Julie smiled and said suddenly "I wrote the song about you".

Luke said shocked "What??".

Julie said "I wrote it about you, that's why I didn't want to perform it, I thought you would hate me forever".

Luke said as he took her face and said softly "Jules, I could never hate you".

Luke then added "I love you".

Julie said "I love you too".

Luke then closed the gap between them and kissed her gently and Julie kissed him back wrapping her arms around his torso.

Luke then pulled back after a few long moments and then wrapped Julie in a hug. Julie hugged him back and said "I'm glad we sang the song together".

Luke said "I'm glad we sang it together too, who knew Perfect Harmony was about me?".

(guys I am so sorry I haven't been updating as frequently as I normally do, I've been really busy with school these past few weeks so I've been really trying to focus on that but anyways I'm back and I will try to update next week)