chapter 18- a distraction

Quick author's note: Hi, I am so sorry that I have not updated this story since January. It's been a very busy year. I graduated high school and I have a new job, so I've been pretty busy. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

(reminder, all of the chapters take place after the events of season 1, and in my oneshot story, everyone can see the boys)

(this chapter is tad steamer than my other chapters, there is no smut, so don't worry about that. It's only making out)

It was the end of the school year and Julie was studying for her final exams, when Luke poofed into her room.

Julie jumped and said "LUKE, what have I told you about poofing into my room?."

"Right, I forgot, I'm sorry. I was just wondering if you wanted to help me finish writing our set list for our next show?."

Julie said as she sat on her bed "That sounds great, but I have to finish studying for my final exams."

Luke said "Jules, you've been studying for the past 2 and half hours, you should take a break."

Julie said as she turned to face him "I can't, I have to get a good grade on my final exams, maybe we can finish the setlist later."

Julie then turned back around and went back to studying.

Luke thought to himself "Now, how can I distract Julie from her studying?."

Luke suddenly had an idea.

Maybe if he tried to persuade her, he could get her to stop studying for a while.

Luke walked over to Julie's desk and started playing with a strand of her hair.

"Luke, what are you doing?"

Luke said, "I'm not doing anything."

"Whatever, you're planning, it's not going to work." Julie replied.

"Do you really want to be studying some, boring, old textbook when we could be writing together right now?" Luke asked as he leaned toward her.

"Want to? no, but I have to study." Julie replied as she gently nudged Luke away so she could focus on studying.

Luke murmured "Then, I guess I'll have to convince you another way then."

Luke leaned in close to Julie and began kissing her neck.

Julie felt her face get hot as Luke kissed her neck.

"Luke, I have to study. You're going to distract me."

Julie felt herself whimper as he kissed her neck, which made her face turn pink.

Julie set her book down and said "Luke, you're distracting me."

Luke then kissed a sensitive part of her neck which caused Julie to gasp softy.

Julie realized that she wouldn't be able to concentrate so she murmured to herself "Oh, to hell with it."

She turned around and cupped Luke's face kissing him.

Julie then pulled back and said "Are you happy now?."

Luke said "Not quite." He then seized her hips, pulling her to him as he kissed her again.

Julie kissed him back and then gasped as he left a trail of kisses down her neck and jaw.

After a while

Julie said as she pulled back "You've successfully distracted me, you won."

Luke said "Now, can we work on the setlist?"

Julie giggled and said "No, not yet. Let's just stay like this for a while longer."

Luke smirked as he leaned down to kiss her again "Whatever you say, Jules."