Broken Halve

Do you feel bad for Leon? Nolan? Vote. Comment. Thanks. 

Usually after basketball practice and giving his friends who needed rides home, Leon would come to her house. They would eat something, have sex, watch tv, and either Leon would spend the night (depending on if her grandma was home or if his mom told him to be home or not) or go home. Leon usually showed up at her house around 5:30 and 6:00. That meant Nolan had to be gone by 5:00, he just had to be.

That messed with her plans a little (daydreams really) of having Nolan's dick all to herself for hours. She would have to rush things a bit - well she didn't have too - she could wait a day or two or a week, but she couldn't. She knew she wouldn't be able too.

They both got out of school at 3:00, Kiara rushed home after giving her boyfriend a kiss as he entered the gym. Nolan showed up at her house at 3:15. She waited for the text from him to step out on the porch and wave at him.

"Thank goodness this was the right house," he said with a tiny, coy smile once he had gotten from his car and joined her on the porch. He had his bookbag in one hand while the other rubbed at the back of his neck. "That's why I texted you first instead of coming to ring the doorbell. I was worried."

"Oh, it's fine." She waved dismissively as she led him into the house. "My friend and I were looking for our other friend's house and we ended up getting lost and knocking on the wrong person's door. It ended up being the house of some old creep that tried to get us to come in and have a drink with him." She scoffed as they stopped in the living room. "We got the hell out of there as quick as we could. You were smart to text first."

He was looking around her grandma's entirely too bright living room, not an ounce of judgement or disgust on his face. It was funny, because judgement and disgust had been the two emotions on her face when she had come to live with her grandma and saw exactly how the woman decorated (lots of mixed Goodwill pieces).

"You... have a lovely home." He said politely.

She could tell he was lying. She smiled - grinned really. "Really? You don't think it's a little too orange in here? Grandma is obsessed with the fruit," she pointed to the plastic oranges in a golden bowl on the coffee table, "and the color," she motioned to the burnt orange couch and brownish-orange curtains.

"Uh...N-no..."

She laughed. "Well, I think it's butt ugly and tacky as hell. You don't have to lie. Grandma even knows it's ugly, but she likes it, you know?" She shrugged.

He smiled a little. "Yeah, it is a little bright. Brighter than I would decorate my living room, anyway." He admitted.

"That's the spirit," she said and touched his arm briefly. He stiffened, but she had already let go and was heading towards the stairs. "I'll be right back down, I'm going to get my books. You can sit on the couch!" She called over her shoulder.

"O-okay!"

Kiara quickly went upstairs and checked her phone to make sure Leon hadn't texted her. He hadn't. She quickly changed out of her uniform and into a thin tank top and a pair of sleep shorts that barely covered her ass. Then she grabbed her bookbag and headed back downstairs.

Nolan was sitting on the couch, pulling things from his backpack. His body language was stiff and tense as he sat on the edge of the couch.Kiara gently shook her head, she would have to fix that. She dropped her bookbag on the floor. "Do you want something to drink?" She asked. A quick glance at the orange themed clock on the wall over the tv revealed that it was already 3:45, she was running out of time.