C H A P T E R T H R E E

-Moxie's PoV-

After what felt like a couple of foggy days I woke up but still had no control over any function of my body. With one of my senses still working, I took in my surroundings. I was in another dingy motel, all alone. I walked to the nearest mirror, or, I guess taken by the demon that had possessed my body. As I stared at my reflection, two beady black eyes stared back.  I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry for help, but I wasn't in control anymore.

-Sam's Pov-

She had left. I was with Dean for his final year and Bobby was tracking some demons from the Devil's Gate. I honestly missed Moxie, but I guess she didn't feel the same. Life was hard on the road but I couldn't throw myself a pity party. I had to let Dean live his last year but I knew I would've rather been in that library with her.

"Hey, Sam, listen."

"What." 

"There once lived a young woman and she had nothing and when I mean nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, but she had love..."  

"Sounds like a good start, Mo."
I responded

"SAMMY!" Dean yelled. Shocking me back to the present.

"What," I asked with slight annoyance in my voice.

"Bobby found us something."

"Okay, I'm coming," I said, stuffing my bag and dashing to the car.

A few hours later Dean and I were at another dirty, fleabag motel doing another hunt with the same routine; Research, Find, Kill.

-Moxie's Pov-

I was now on a bus to god knows where. It's just like Harper,(yes, the demon has a name not to communicate.

This was torture. I was trapped in my own mind, thinking about Sam and watching myself kill innocent people. We got off the bus and walked for a bit until she saw a sign that said: "Welcome to Connecticut". All my energy was put into gaining control at that moment but it did nothing. I was forced to watch myself do unspeakable things to people who didn't deserve what I did to them.

-Dean's PoV-

It was my last day on earth and Sammy said he had a plan to save me so we were on our way.

"Hey?" Sam said in a sympathetic tone

"Yeah."

"You know if this doesn't uh... this doesn't go the way we want, I want you to know..."

"No, no no no."

"No what?"

"No, you're not gonna bust out the misty good-bye speech, okay? And if this is my last day on earth, I do not want it to be socially awkward." Dean said as he reached to turn up his radio. "You know what I do want."

"Bon Jovi?"

"Bon Jovi rocks, on occasion"

-Moxie's PoV-

We had walked for what felt like hours, until finally we stopped and ate and, boy, was it good. She had taken me to another shady motel when a demon walked up to us and started telling Harper some things about a demon named Ruby, and another one named Lilith. As well as Dean Winchester, who had gone down to the pit.

*It's a bit late but Christmas stuff got  in the way and also Merry Christmas.

POSSESSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.   {SamxOC}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara