C H A P T E R O N E

Sam had been stabbed. There was so much blood dripping from his hands as he tried to contain the bleeding. Dean was panicking. He did the only thing he could think of and called Moxie.

"Hey Squirt," said Dean, his voice raspy from tears.

"Hey Gramps, it's been a while" Moxie replied in her usual calm manner, furrowing her brows before continuing. "And you don't sound too good, what's up?"

"Uhh, it's Sam," Dean said, immediately regretting this decision.

"What about Sam?" She said obviously trying to hide her worried tone.

"Actually, You know what? Nevermind." he chuckled nervously, hanging up the phone.

"Well, that was weird," Moxie thought. After a couple of minutes of thinking, she eventually called Bobby to see if he knew what was going on. He informed her that something big happened and that she should probably talk to Dean myself.

Walking to her car, she hoped that nothing serious had happened to them, but knowing them, they were probably dead by now.

She met Bobby at his place, and he brought her to Dean.

"Phew, one was alive but how was Sam..?" Looking past Dean she gasped. Sam was passed out on a blood-soaked mattress. Dean smiled at her sympathetically. Moxie sat down next to Sam's bed, tears brimming in her eyes when he opened his eyes and met Dean's.

"What happened...?" he groaned, "I feel like I was hit by a bus."

"You got stabbed and almost died," Dean said. He didn't elaborate, giving her the feeling he was hiding something. She started getting up to leave when Sam saw her and grabbed her hand, pulling her into a hug. She returned the hug, burying her face into his shoulder, letting out the tears she had held in.

The next day she couldn't stop thinking about those two idiots, so she called Bobby up. But before she could he called her.

"Hey, Bobby, what's going on?" she asked.

"A lot, come to my place, and we'll explain", Bobby ended the call abruptly.

Grabbing her gear, she raced to the car. Speeding to Bobby's place, Moxie walked around the junkyard when she overheard Bobby.

"How long?!" Bobby asked in a sad, exasperated tone.

"One year," She heard the almost timid voice of Dean say.

She continued to hear some muffled yelling, but couldn't quite make all of it out but distinctly heard Bobby yell, "How is your brother gonna feel when he knows you're going to hell? How'd you feel when you knew your dad went for you?"

At that moment she saw a shadow approaching, so she ran to the back door to hide.

Walking into the house, she saw Sam.