C H A P T E R S I X

-Moxie’s PoV-

My mind was racing with so many new things. I mean ANGELS, and what was that demon blood boy thing, and who was ruby? We definitely had time to think about it though. A couple of hours later she finally stopped at Gas-N-Sip right outside of Spencer, Iowa and she was definitely not stopping for too long. She began driving again when she finally stopped in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Now I really wanted control. I knew she was here to find Bobby and I knew she’d try to kill him. She kept driving. I remembered each road she went down as we were slowly getting closer to Bobby’s. Suddenly, we heard a loud clunk like something big fell on the roof but there was no dent. She opened the door, turned around, and there stood Castiel. He stepped closer looking like he was about to kill her when for a moment I felt free, in control I hadn’t felt like this in two years, but it ended as quickly as it started, that feeling being taken away again, perhaps never to return. 

-Sam’s PoV-

    I was still a little tense but now I knew I had to stop Lilith and had to stop it all if nothing but to help her. Dean had left me and told me not to come back and I was on my way with Ruby to stop Lillith. 

-Ruby’s PoV- 

    I was so close to besting them all, dividing the Winchesters, getting him hooked, and now the final piece, releasing Lucifer. After a couple of hours, he was halfway through the last seal killing Lillith, when Dean came trying to get him to stop.

“What are you waiting for!? Now! Sam! Now!”  I whispered, keeping up my facade.

Sam kept it up killing Lillith and a stream of blood pouring into a sigil.

“What the hell?” Sam asked, looking at me.

“I can’t believe it,” I said, relieved 

“Ruby, what’s going on?”

“You did it. I mean, it was a little touch-and-go there for a while, but... you did it.”

“What? What I’d do?”

“You opened the door. And now he’s free at last.”

In denial, Sam shook his head. “No no no I didn’t. I stopped her. I killed Lillith”

I looked up and responded. “And it is written that the first demon shall be the last seal. And you bust her open. Now guess who's coming to dinner.”

“Oh my God.”

“Guess again.” I taunted. “You don't even know how hard this was! All the demons out for my head. No one knew. I was the best of those sons of bitches! The most loyal! Not even Alastair knew! Only Lilith! Yeah, I'm sure you're a little angry right now, but, I mean, come on Sam! Even you have to admit -- I'm -- I'm awesome!” 

He thrust his hands at me trying to send me to hell. I laughed. He used up his power and he couldn’t do a thing. 

“The blood... You poisoned me.”

“No. It wasn't the blood. It was you... and your choices. I just gave you the options, and you chose the right path every time. You didn't need the feather to fly, you had it in you the whole time, Dumbo! I know it's hard to see it now... but this is a miracle. So long coming. Everything Azazel did and Lilith did. Just to get you here. And you were the only one who could do it.” I continued to tell him of the wonderful things Lucifer could do for him and then his brute brother charged in from the door I finally had let free. Sam grabbed me and Dean stabbed me in the stomach with the same knife I had given them. As the light faded Sam slowly let me down.