C H A P T E R S E V E N

-Moxie’s PoV-

We were driving again away from South Dakota, and that’s when I couldn’t see anymore. When my sight returned we were at a diner across from us. There was an older gentleman dressed very nicely and had a thick accent.

“What happened.” She asked

“He’s back.” He responded in a harsher tone.

He then got up and left slapping down some cash on the table, who was he, who was back and why was she more worried?  We then left when a phone rang and she picked up. 

“Hey, Meg.” she responded flatly

“We need your help.”

“Who’s we?”

“Me and Lucifer.”

“What do I get?”

“Survival.”

“What do you need help with?”

“The Winchesters.”

A couple hours later we were in Carthage, Missouri. We sat there waiting a while for a plan from Meg and Lucifer when I then noticed the Impala drive up the road we ran and hid in an abandoned hardware store. Still awaiting directions. A couple hours later we Sam, Dean and Ellen run in with a young blonde woman that was torn up laying across Dean’s arms he set her down against the counter we were hiding next to. I heard Dean trying to contact Bobby and Ellen comforting the young woman, while Sam had put up some salt line. We listened a while to their plan before we snuck out the back door to find Meg. 

-Sam’s PoV- 

    We just finished gathering the materials for the bomb; Dean was saying goodbye to Jo and giving her the button for the bomb when Ellen sat back down next to Jo, smiling.

    “Mom, no.” Jo protested weakly, her heart pounding much quicker.

    “Somebody's gotta let them in. Like you said, you're not moving. You got me, Jo. And you're right, this is important. But I will not leave you here alone.”

“Dean.” I said gaining his attention.

“Get going now, boys.”

“Ellen.” Dean said, holding back tears.

“I said go.” Ellen said forcefully “and Dean? Kick it in the ass. Don’t miss.”

Dean nodded and we headed to the exit while Ellen broke the salt lines and sat down and waited, the door slammed open hellhounds rushed in while we rushed up the fire escape and hopped to the next building.

-Moxie’s PoV-

    We had now met Lucifer and he explained the plan. After this I went to find Meg and went up the stairs as Castiel appeared and disappeared before me, we ran up to find a wounded Meg and the once Holy fire circle extinguished. Her and Harper discussed things in an unknown language to me, but that could be any language. I could barely speak good English I didn’t know a second language. 

-Third Person’s PoV-

From then on Moxie was even more scared for her life as well as Sam and Dean’s.