C H A P T E R F O U R

-Sam's PoV-

It had been a couple of months since Dean was taken down to the pit and I had tried everything to bring him back. Bobby tried to contact me and see how I was doing but I never responded. Dean was gone, Moxie was gone, and I couldn't help either of them,but life had to resume when Dean came back.

-Dean's PoV-

It was dark, cold, cramped, and extremely hard to breathe when I woke up. I was in a coffin and I didn't know why. After digging myself out, I found a gas station and raided it. I was alive, but who had brought me back, and why? Finally, I arrived at Bobby's, and of course, he didn't believe me at first, but he came around. I asked him about Sam and he didn't know much, so I called the phone company with one of his aliases and found his location.

We got to Sam's motel room and knocked, we were taken aback however when Sam didn't answer.

"Where is it?" A woman with dark hair who had answered the door said.

"Where's what?" I responded

"The pizza. That takes two guys to deliver?"

"I think we have the wrong room, sorry to..."

"Hey, is.." Sam trailed off looking confused at a very much alive Dean.

"Heya, Sammy."

Sam lunged at Dean "Who are you?"

"Like you didn't do this!"

"Do what?!" Sam shouted, still pinning him against the wall.

"It's him, it's him," Bobby reasoned, trying to break up the fight. "I've been through this already, it's really him."

"Are you two like...Together?" the dark-haired woman asked, interrupting them.

"What? No, no, we're brothers." Sam said with a hint of relief.

After she left Bobby suggested we go to a physic and do a seance and try to find who or what brought me back.

-Moxie's PoV-

I was now in a rundown motel in Indiana, we were hiding from something. I didn't know what or who, but it was big and it involved Dean. Hearing the roof beginning to shake, I was taken to a corner to hide. What was she so scared of? And why?