C H A P T E R F I V E

-Moxie’s PoV-

The door flung open like nothing I’d ever seen before, I could tell she was scared. Two men in suits, one in a trench coat over his suit entered walking towards us. When suddenly the other one’s booming voice said… 

     “Castiel, leave it alone we must find the Winchesters.”

      Just then my legs wrapped themselves around the man in the trench coat, whom I assumed was Castiel, knocking him to the ground. My hands now on his neck trying to choke him. Just then Sam burst into the room and some blood thing lit up on the wall and the two men disappeared. Sam picked up my bruised body, I wanted to tell him to go, I wanted to protect him, but my eyes went black she was in full control.  

“Well, well, well... If it isn’t the Demon Blood Boy. I’ve heard so much about you. Never thought I’d have the pleasure in person though since you know you’ve been tied to Ruby ever since your brother went to the pit ” The demon spoke 

“Where’s Moxie?” he asked in a strong but worried tone.

“Oh, she’s in here and she has so many feelings, not like my other meat suit. She hated everyone, but this one, she likes people, even loves some, but let's not get into that. How ‘bout you tell me about Dean.” she said.

“What about Dean?” he responded in an angry tone.

“How is he alive?” 

“Y’know I could just exorcise you, right now.”

“Then why haven’t you?” she taunted. “Oh wait, I know! One: you're scared you’ll hurt her. Two: you're scared you’ll let down Ruby and Dean. So let’s have some fun and answer my questions.”

“No.” 

“Fine, I’ll just snap her neck. I’ll live.”

“No! No, no,” he said in a very worried tone.

“Then, spill.”

“An angel.”  He said in a very matter of fact tone.

“AN ANGEL!”  she yelled annoyed “Get. Out. Now!”

After he left she ran out of there, got in the car, and sped off. She was scared, scared of the angels.