C H A P T E R E I G H T

-Sam’s PoV-

    We were still at Bobby's; it had been a couple weeks after the failed attempt at killing Lucifer. When Dean informed me we had a case, a couple hours later we hit the road heading to Kletchman, Oklahoma and Dean still hadn’t told me much about this case.

-Moxie’s PoV-

    We arrived at Glenwood Springs Psychiatric Hospital, and she checked us in with a kind of honest story of possession and insanity.  We got drugs, group therapy, one-on-one therapy sessions and crap hospital food. We had been there about 2 weeks when I overheard one of the nurses saying something about two new patients that thought they started the apocalypse.  A couple nights later there was some ruckus down the hall where one of the patients was attacking a nurse and apparently another one helped in the attack as well.

-Sam’s PoV-

    I was now given some drugs to help calm me down because I attacked one of the guards and I was getting very loopy. Dean had talked with me about the hunt here and then I went to bed. In the morning, I apologized to Dr. Fuller about attacking the nurses and went to the lounge.

-Third Person’s PoV-

Moxie was playing chess with some patient in the lounge, but hidden from certain other’s view.  Sam began punching and yelling at the air until some of the nurses came to help him and started punching them as well, while Dean quietly asked what was happening. The nurses took Sam to a padded room, a little later Dean and a Lady nurse burst through the door of the padded room and Dean and Sam killed the nurse who was a wraith while Moxie escaped the hospital and went and waited next to the Impala.  Sam and Dean raced out of the hospital and sped off in the impala and Moxie stood behind and smiled at Sam.

-Sam’s PoV-

I looked back and saw Moxie. Is she really there or am I still crazy? Is she still possessed? These were some questions I needed answered but if it was just a delusion we would get stuck in the hospital so I said nothing and stared at the road before us.