☆ Twenty - Seven ☆

Chapter - 27 ●

|| New Start.. ||

These days for Shehnaaz and Sidharth are different. Lots of different feeling. He is so much happy with this relation. His love of life, now soon became his soulmate.

Shehnaaz felt good, but worried to. Her mind was stuck with few things which she didn't want to share with anyone.

Back then she loves him. But, on that time he didn't accept her. Now this marriage is happening because of our parents or she can say it's an arrange marriage.

For her there is no love between them, but his heart and soul is just waiting for her and waiting for his confession.

Shehnaaz standing near widow thinking. She can't think from heart her mind always gives answers and she only listening to her mind.

Her thoughts were break when she heard a knock.....

Sana......Abhishek calls her name.

Huh....ha Abhishek aa jao Bahar kyu khade ho......She said with a smile.

Tum room mai kya kar rahi ho. Everyone is enjoying downstairs......He said.

She is about to answer when he said......

Kya hua Sana, is everything alright?.......and hold her both shoulders.

She just nod and bendherhead. He can clearly saw those teary eyes.

Sana yaar.....hua kya hai. Tum iss rishte sai kush nahi ho kya......He ask her and she can clearly saw him worried.

She smiles and nod and said....

No everything is fine......

Yeah I can see myself...and I am still waiting for the real answer Shehnaaz........He said sternly.

She chuckles and turn and said....

Do you remember I told you about my first......

Love......She completes that word with a fumble.

Yes.....He said.

He was Sidharth......She said and left tears from her eyes.

He makes her turn and saw her tears.

Hey....don't......He said and console her and hug her.

He was that Sidharth.....He asked and she nod.

He think something and said.....

If you don't want to do that marriage so I make sour that happen......

But, if he want to get married you after what he have done. That's mean there is something that you Didn't know or I can say......

You both had a misunderstanding.......

She look at him with disbelief.

Misunderstanding.......no he never express himself, isn't that mean he was just playing around me..........She said.

No....Sana there are two type of people are hear...first who express there feelings openly without any hesitation. But, the second type people always think a lot. And they  believe in there actions, expressions. They want his everything from the negative people.......

Like look at me I am expressive and he seems type second........He said making her understand.

I think you both need talk. For clarify everything past present....

Ok...Do you understand, what i mean to say....He said and she nods.

He hugs her and she does to. She find a friend in him and indeed he is a good friend for her.