☆ Fourty - One ☆

• Chapter - 41 •

|| Happily.. Ever With Family ||

After five years...

"Mojo, Jojo, sit down and have your breakfast properly,"... Shehnaaz yelled from the kitchen.

"Shehnaaz, how many times I told you to not call them with these names,"... Sidharth yelled from the room.

"Bacho, finish your breakfast,"... Rita Ji said.

" God! Daadi, mom and dad start this again,"... Mojo said.

"Yes, buddy you are right," ... Jojo said.

"Yeah you are right kids, now finish it now or then your mom yelled again," ... Rita Ji said and they laugh.

"Why you are laughing?"... Sidharth said while from the room.

"Huh! What happens?"... Shehnaaz said coming from the kitchen.

Looking at them Rita Ji and the kids started laughing and nodding as nothing happens.

They shake their head and set with them for breakfast. They enjoy their breakfast.

" Come on! Mojo, Jojo. Dad's going to drop you today," ... Shehnaaz said and put their lunch boxes in the school begs.

"Baby, I told you don't call them with these names," ... Sidharth said.

"Yes, mom, please don't call us that,"... They said in the union.

"Aww, may babies, I always call you that, okay my Kullu, Mojo, and Jojo," ... She said and give them kisses.

Shehnaaz and Rita Ji laugh together and say bye to them. They left while shaking their heads.

Well, Mojo-Jojo is her favourite cartoon character from power puff girls. So instead of one name, she divided it into two for her two sons.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz have a beautiful life with their regular fights which every normal couple had.

Their two little boys complete their family and Rita Ji is head of their family. Preeti and Anaya shift to Canada with her husband.

"Maa, do you want something,"... Shehnaaz asked.

"No, Bachha," Rita Ji said

"Ok, Maa I am in the room, if you want something so please call me," ... She said and left her room.

She took off from work for a few days. She wants some rest and thinks to spend some time with maa and the kids. Sidharth always makes some time for romance in the office. As per him, he loves office romance.

She laid down and unlock her phone and started scrolling different apps. Recently her favourite app is Wattpad, where she can read different types of stories.

That's her major time pass app and with this, she also uses different social media sites with some business sites as well.

She was busy reading business articles when Sidharth video calls her. She picks the call,

"Hi baby, what happened? Did you forget something?"... She asked him instantly.

" Yes, I forgot my wife and I miss her so much," ... He said.

"Sidharth," ... She said giggling because he just left 2 hours ago and now he's calling her like they were newlyweds gf/bf.

"You know that I don't like come office alone, still. you took the holiday,"... He said making her chuckle.