☆ Sixteen ☆

•  Chapter  - 16

|| New People||

Shehnaaz hear Anaya happy voice for her mamu. She took a turn and freeze at the time. Seeing him after so long. Her mind stops working that time.

At the same time came in and he smiles seeing his di and saw her niece coming toward him running giggling. He bend down and hugs her.

Mamu come meet my new friend didu.....Anaya said in excitement.

He took her in his hands and looks toward her finger gesture.

When he saw her he froze. Anaya shakes him then he gave a small smile to Anaya and  put her down. He again look at her.

Still she's beautiful, like before.......

He thinks and when he felt hand of preeti di on his shoulder. Anaya call him again.

Anaya shake Sana and she came back from her old time remembering him. She looked at Anaya.

Didu meet my mamu.....

Mamu she's my new best friend Shehnaaz didu...... Anaya said excitedly like she got a new gift.

Everyone laugh. When he heard his mom.

Beta come......

She my best friend Parmit Randhawa and her husband Rajbeer Randhawa. Rajbeer Bhaisahab was also your dads friend from college....... Rita ji said.

Namaste Uncle Auntie....... He said and looked at Shehnaaz.

And she is ..... Rita ji cut by sidharth.

Shehnaaz......

Yes..... do you know each other..... Rita ji asked.

Yes maa. We were at same college..... He tells them and that make everyone smile.

But Sana tries to avoid him. She asked preeti di for wash room and went there. Anaya helps her to show the washroom.

His heart churn seeing her like that. He still think why she's behaving that way.

Not to expose about them infront of family he just say same college and class. He didn't mention about there friendship.

She came out and sit beside preeti di. They chitchatted and Rajbeer ji tells him about there upcoming partnership and when he heard about his company name he got excited. Because now he can meet her more.

He had a bog coming. He didn't go by himself for attending every meeting and that is same with Randhawa's too. But in that case they want to see the property by themselves and also meet mom's friends too.

Taking a good bye they were about to left. Anaya took a promise from Sana to meet soon and ask her phone no. Sana save her no. In preeti dies phone.

In all that time Sidharth was only seeing Sana. And his heart was thumping hard seeing her went. And all this seen by Preeti di. Preeti di felt fishy when she saw them staring each other then after that she saw her avoiding him. And her brother was ogling on her.

She smelis and think something. After making Anaya sleep she came out of her room. And him playing with food.

Montu khana khale ese toh kharab ho jayega..... She said and sit next to her.

Preeti tu hai yaha toh mai some ja rahi hu beta. Good night bachho.... Rita ji said and left.

Ji maa..... Preeti reply.

He start eating his food and Preeti si is observing him. She smiles internally.

Preeti is his sister and also know his brother very well. She know that her brother never being in a relationship is something else. Something else that nobody knows. And she also knows that he is straight, thinking that she chuckles and remember when one of his date said hi. That he is a gay for not being intimate with her.

Sidharth saw his sister and narrowed his eyes.

What  happen di...... He asked.

You tell me that Montu. What happen to you?......She asked him back.

Ummm.... nothing di..... He shrugged.

Really, you know that you can't lie to me Sidharth....... She said with calling his name.

Calling him by name means she's angry or thinking so much or it can never anything.

I am done.... He said for trying to avoid the topic and picking his plate he moves toward kitchen and take a deep breath.

Sidharth......She said and calling him.

Di Really it's nothing serious.....He tries his best.

Montu, I am your sister, Elder sister. I saw in nappies. And you are lei to me...... She said and try her best for the truth.

Somehow she knows how her brother is stubborn for not sharing his feeling. She knows him well. He never tells anything related to his love life. He hates to share. Not with anyone because he is finding true love.
He want someone in his life.

Di its nothing......He said and move to his room.

Fine I will ask Shehnaaz myself. I also have her no...... She said to provoke him.

No.... He shouts.

No di please, Don't bother her. She seems upset already.......He said with concern.

Preeti saw the concern in his tone and eyes.
She holds his hand and said.

Montu.. please at least tell me few things....

Like how do you know each other......

Are you both were a cou...... she was cut by him.

No di. We were not. You know me, during college time I don't like commitments.......

And yes, we was my friend......

Just friends.......He said.

You Don't like commitments. You both were just friends.......

Montu..... you did a big mess back then. I can definitely say that...... She said assuming her thoughts with his words.

He saw her thinking and more think about preeti di words and went to his room silently.

She remembers his college days when mom calls him to came home in weekends but decided most of the time. When she calls him and heard female voice from behind. She chuckles thinking how she tease him for this because that time when she calls him was very late almost a mid night.

Shrugging her thoughts she about to say something and found herself alone. He went in his room. She went to hers.

Sidharth lay on his bed thinking about how beautiful she was looking today just like before, but little thin and no chubby cheeks which he likes more. He smiles thinking about her and his coincidence meet today.
He was surprised and happy to hear that she is working with his company soon. He already give this project to his head members  but now he handles this with his own. Thinking about her he smiles a lot before sleeping. And when sleep took over him he didn't find and slept.
.
.
Shehnaaz says good night to her parents and went to her room. Without changing she laid on her stomach on the bed.

Her mind was traveling to old memories. The day she left. The day she saw him last time. The day she found, she was Nothing for him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned.
.
How the chapter??
.
Questions here ...
.
Thank-you for Reading.
.
Please Follow.
.
Please vote and comment.
.
Share.
.
Lots of love.
.
Koko