☆ Thirty - One ☆

● Chapter - 31 ●

|| New Beginning ||

Wedding went well and and Girls took Shehnaaz to the room or can say a newly weds suit. Specially booked for them.

Kids were with Rita ji. Resting in her room with them, so does others.

Everyone was so happy for them. Parmit ji And Rajbeer ji were happy because they always thought Shehnaaz is all alone in her life. Pammi ji and Sukh ji feel blessed because there daughter have such beautiful family's in her life. Rita ji is happy for his son and Sana.

Rita ji never care about Sana being divorced or already married. She just loves her kind nature. How beautifully she care for everyone. Not being fake like those girls whom she saw for her son.

Rita ji and Preeti accept her with open heart. Preeti somehow have any idea about there connections from college, but she didn't dig in it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhishek was feeling so happy. Yet in starting when he got his memory back he didn't digest that how can he love someone else. But, when time passes and he find about her old connection with Sidharth, he felt good. He accepted there relationship. He accepted his and Arielle relationship.

All that time he didn't accept his and Arielle marriage because of guilt. Somehow he felt bad for both. But when Shehnaaz talked to him regarding there relationship. She makes him understand. How time change and how they never belongs to each other. And she Don't want to lose her best friend because of this.

And after that day he started understanding Arielle and his relationship. That's the reason he make all the search about Sidharth and his past or his past relationship. But, he find nothing. Sidharth had very clear past. He was never in relationship.

He didn't accept this marriage because she and he had connections, but because of his generosity and good personality. And his family is also very good. They accept Sana beautifully. Thats the reason he was so happy for this marriage and do all the arrangements by himself and also gave the idea for destination wedding.

Abhishek thoughts were broke when he heard the door open and saw Arielle came inside and set beside him.

Why didn't you slept.....She asked.

I Can't sleep without you.......Abhishek said and pull her in his lap and kiss her.

And for them night is young.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Shehnaaz heard all the discussions between him and the girls for the Shagun. She smiles listing them.

She is sitting on the edge of the bed. And heard the door locked sound. She holds the bedsheet tightly and take a deep breath.

Shehnaaz......He calls her.

She didn't reply just sitting there and taking a heavy breaths.

He saw her and went near her. When he saw her uneven breath, he set on his knees and hold her both hands in his.

Kya hua Shehnaaz........ and squeeze her hand.

She look up in his eyes and nod.

It's ok....you know me right. Mai tumhari permission kai bina.......He said but, cut in between by her.

Esi baat nahi hai. Wo actually I am nervous.....She said.

He smiles and said...

Achha toh thik hai. Chalo change karlo. Bahut heavy hoga yeah dress. Mai bhi change karta hu.......

Huh..... She saw him with wide eyes. Thinking what he meant.

Are mai bathroom mai jata hu. Tum yahi room mai Karo. Or change karne kai baad please call me. Bhul mat jana.......he said while shaking his head and laughing.

He went to bathroom after taking his shorts and t-shirt from beg and left.

She saw him all the time thinking....

Is he really .....

Shehnaaz sochna band karo or change Karo. Mujhe bathroom mai nahi sona hai......He said loudly frome the bathroom and laugh because he knows she is still thinking something.

She saw him in disbelief that how did he knows about her thoughts. She quickly opened the beg and find her clothes. But, only fing silk night gowns.

Plane simple not so reveling. She front and curse Mahhi and Arielle for that. She quickly takes longest one.

Shehnaaz ho gaya......He asked before coming out.

Ha ho gaya said lightly but he still listen that. When he came out and saw her still working on her jewelry.

That heard bun take time to open after removing 100s of hair pins. She removed her earrings and rings, but stuck with that big neck peace.

That hook was stuck. He saw her and came and took that hook in his hand. Which makes her grasp, when there hands touches.

Mai karta hu......He whispered looking in her eyes and try to open that open.

She closed her eyes because she can feel his breath on her naked neck and back from the blouse she wear.

He opened that and his watch stuck with the Doori of the blouse. Which he didn't see. When he Remove his hand, so doori opened automatically.

She gasp and he quickly said sorry to her. She finds that his watch was stuck with the doori.

Koi baat nahi........ she said and move toward the bathroom. Before that she removed her dupatta to with help of him.

All the time he just admiring her. Her face, Her neck, her hands, her waist. And those beautiful curves that she had.

She is Walking Goddess for him. He smiles thinking about her and lay on the bed.

He wait for him until she came. But, his bad luck he slept because of tiredness.

When Shehnaaz came out she was so worried or nervous. But when she saw him sleeping with open mouth she giggles and make him cover with blanket.

She lay another side of bed and slept seeing him. Thinking he is still like old Sidharth, whom she know.

Her thoughts took over with that tiredness and she also slept.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned.
.
So how's the chapter
.
.
After the begging few character were left the book or I can say. There part of story was done. But, they will come on and off.
.
Abhishek journey was complete. Now he is very happy with his wife Arielle. Hope you support him. And you did like him.
.
After that new life is ahead for SidNaaz.
.
Few things are still not open.
.
Thanks for Reading .
.
Please do follow
.
Do Votes and Comments
.
Share
.
Love
.
Koko