☆ Thirty - Four ☆

Chapter - 34 ●

•|| New Day..... ||•

Next the he woke up first and find her in his arms. She look like a cute little soft toy in his hand. He smiles remembering last night and peck her nose. She crunch her nose and hold him tighter.

Sana opens her eyes slowly and saw him staring at her. He gave her a quick peck in the lips. She smiles shyly and bend her head near his neck.

Good morning meri Jaan....He said and peck her forehead.

Good morning......She said and kissed his neck.

Don't do this baby.......he said and he feel her lip on his neck.

What....She asked and kissed that place again.

If you kissed again, so forget to go outside today........He said and in her ear with his husky voice.

She smiles and said....

Achha Jane de mujhe, Maa wait kar rahi hongi.......She said and try to move.

Why would maa wait. She knows unke bachhe romance mai busy honge......He said in more husky voice.

Sidharth.......She cripes and blushed so much after hearing him. He let her go.

Sana quickly went to bathroom and came out after shower and fresh clothes.

Aap bhi jaldi aao shower leke mai breakfast lagati hu......She said and he nod then she left the room when he gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

Good morning maa.......Sana came out and wish maa.

Good morning bachha.....Maa said and smiles seeing her happiness.

Kya baat hai, Aaj toh kush lag rahi hai badi Sana......Preeti said and tease her.

Good morning di, esa kuch nahi hai roz ki tarah hi toh hu......Sana said and try to convert the topic.

Aap sab kya baat kar rahe ho......Sidharth came behide and said.

Yahi ki aaj tum dono itna blush kyu ker rahe ho......Preeti tease him to.

Kya di......He said.

They laugh after there silly conversations.

Sidharth tune Shehnaaz sai pucha ya nahi kaha jana hai honeymoon pai......Maa asked them.

Jaha bhi yeah bole maa....He said munching his food.

Ohhoo.....jaru ka gulaam......Preeti tease them again. And they blush.

Preeti chup karja.....Maa scold her.

Ok maa....but batao nuh kya hua......She agree with maa but, in last she tease them again and laugh.

Maa shakes her head and said...

Sana beta kaha jana hai batao.....

Maa abhi kya zaroorat hai. Sidharth ka bhi office hai. Or mera bhi maan nahi hai aap sabh ko chod kai Jane ka abhi.....She said and he smiles hearing her.

Per bachha.....Maa said but Sidharth said in between.

Haa maa abhi rehne dete hai ghumne kai liye toh humari puri life hai......She said and Sana nods in agreement.

Jesa tum dono chaho..... Maa said.

After breakfast Sidharth went to office because he had some important work. And Sana get busy with family and Anaya.

He instantly got busy when he reach office. After few hours, He asked asked his secretary for further meeting or anything else.

Yes, sir there something. That Our partnership with Randhawa's. The project should be start and we need to prepare a meeting with them.....His secretary said.