☆ Seven ☆

• Chapter - 7 •

|| Shehnaaz & Abhishek ||

It's a night after Reception. Shehnaaz and Abhishek were so tired of today's hectic function, but it's so beautiful when everyone comes up and takes family pictures.

Sana felt so happy when he calls everyone for a picture session. All the time they laugh.

Jay didn't stop teasing them whenever he get the chance and this time Sana also tease him with Mahhi.

This morning Mahhi finds out about her pregnancy. Everyone was so happy. But all of them Jay cried so much more than ladies.

After all, the laughter sessions of Randhawa's they came home and went to their rooms. Tomorrow morning they have their flight to the Maldives and after saying bye to them Sana's family also will go to Amritser.

Hahaha....... Abhishek laughs while thinking something.

What happened? Why are laughing so sudden??..... She asked with a frown because she thinks he was laughing at her.

Hahaha... Ohh God did you remember Jay's face when he cry like a newborn...

No...no.... worst than that. Babies are cute though... He said and try to stop himself.

Ha ha haso becahre par. Khushi ki wajah sai roh raha tha woh. Or aap uska mazak bana rahe hai.... She said while removing her jewelry.

Oh... Abhi tum uski Taraf. Achha thik hai jabh wo tumhe tease karega toh nahi rokunga ussko.... He said while taking his clothes.

Thik hai fir matt karna. Ab baat matt karna mujhse.... She said while showing her fake anger.

Taking her night suit. She went to the bathroom and started laughing slowly.

That makes him worried because he thinks she's upset.

Achha baba sorry Sana. Maaf kardo, please... He said From another side of the door.

Nahi apne nai mujhe hurt kiya hai. Mene baat nahi karni.... She said and giggles.

He put his ears in the gate and hears her giggles and understands that she's making fun.

Achha toh mazak kiya ja raha hai.... He thought and smiles.

Sana waits for his reply. But he didn't say anything.

She came out of the bathroom and saw him laying on his side of the bed. Closing his eyes. That makes her worried. What if he takes her joke seriously. Leaving her prank aside. She put her dress which was in her hand, put it on some, and set it beside him.

Abhi... She calls him by his nickname which she gave to him just now.

It's ok Sana I know tum hurt ho. Matt Karo baat or so jao. Kal subah ki flight bhi hai.... He said without opening his eyes.

But his heart was dancing hearing Abhi from her. It's the first time when she calls him by any nickname.

She felt bad now. Hanging her head low she went to her side of the bed and lay down showing her backside her.