☆ Twenty - Two ☆

● Chapter - 22

|| Destiny Calls ||

Shehnaaz thinks all day and didn't go outside from her hotel room. Her mind was fully stuck with one thing.

Is he fine with her divorce? Or it's just a sympathy......

Her thoughts were broke when she heard a doorbell of her room. She opens the door and smiles seeing Preeti di.

Di aap, aaye nuh.. Anaya kaha hai.... she said while looking outside.

Wo Montu kai sath hai..... Preeti di said She nods remembering his pet name.

You know right... Montu..... Preeti di said and she gave a smile to her.

Come di sit..... She said and gesture to a side sofa.

Sana I am hear for talk with you, if you don't mind....... Preeti di said while sitting on the sofa.

No di, I won't mind.... She said and set front of her. And Preeti di nods with a smile.

Di what would you like.... tea or coffee..... She said.

Chai must be best....What say.....Preeti di said and Sana giggles with nod.

After ordering she heard Preeti di....

Sana amm..... Auntie nai toh baat hi ki hogi tumse......

Sana nods and Preeti can see her hesitation.
And preeti set next to her and put her hand on his shoulder and press a little.

Sana, ghabrane ki zaroorat nahi hai, just share with me.....

Mai hu yaha ok......

Sana again just nod and didn't utter a word. She heard a doorbell, she quickly went and opens the door. When housekeeping left she set next to her.

Di actually wo...... She try to tell, but stops in between.

Sana mai janti hu tumhare mann kai sawal.....Preeti said and put her hand on hers.

Sidharth or tumhare fesle par Tika hai yeah rishte ka hona ya naa hona.....

But mai chahti hu tum ek baar achhe se sochna zoroor.... Preeti said and Sana nod.

Ek baat bolu....Preeti said and she nod.

Mai janti hu tum dono ka Rishta ya friendship jis wajah sai bhi tuti woh mujhe nahi janana, but mai itna zaroor janti hu ki,.....

Sid nai jo bhi karta hai usskai piche wajah hoti hai. Or tum toh ussai pehle sai janti ho wo kesa hai......

She looked at Preeti di in disbelief, she knows everything about them. And When Preeti saw her she gave a smile to her and said....

Sid apni baate aasani sai share nahi karta. Bus mene ek guess kiya when I saw him after seeing you that day. Usskai baad wo alag sa hi rehne laga......

Uski behan hu. Itna toh samajh ho jati hu.....
And then preeti smiles.

Di wo actually wo... wo single hai or I was already married once. I don't want to ruin his life....... She said hesitantly and bend her head.

Sana first don't think like that....or Sidharth already sab janta hai....... Preeti said.

Di.....wo......Mai......Sana fumble.

Usse sab pata hai Sana, ha usse pehle lagta tha you were married but I told him everything........

Preeti said and thought when she told him....